The Student Room Group

Student loans and gap year

Hi, I'm currently doing my A levels and I'm not sure about the trajectory that my life will be on after I'm done. I have decided that I'll be taking a gap year if I do better than I anticipated and travel abroad and teach English and immerse myself in a new culture but this all depends on my grades. Meanwhile, I have applied for uni courses and the question is, what do I do about student accommodation and student finances if I'm not sure about whether I am going to end up going to university?
Thank you.
Original post by Komalpreet :)
Hi, I'm currently doing my A levels and I'm not sure about the trajectory that my life will be on after I'm done. I have decided that I'll be taking a gap year if I do better than I anticipated and travel abroad and teach English and immerse myself in a new culture but this all depends on my grades. Meanwhile, I have applied for uni courses and the question is, what do I do about student accommodation and student finances if I'm not sure about whether I am going to end up going to university?
Thank you.

Hi Komalpreet,

We would advise that you still apply for funding from Student Finance England, if you decide not to go to University you can cancel your application at a later date.

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending