The Student Room Group

Adult nursing Chester 2018

Has anybody received an offer from Chester uni todo adult nursing in September?
Original post by Chloewilliams04
:hello:

You can chat to other Adult Nursing applicants here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4896898

And to Chester applicants here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4999874

And welcome to :tsr:
Hi Chloe

I have just been offered a place at Chester for September 2018. I had the interview Wednesday and found out this morning. Its took the stress away from the whole process as it was my first interview. Hope you got good news, good luck :smile:
Hi Chloe I had my interview on Wednesday and received an email today with an offer. Am so happy as this was my first interview so it sort of takes the pressure off now. When did you have your interview?
I found out the day after my interview aswell and had mine in September
I found out the day after my interview aswell and had mine in September

Have you had any other offers? I am waiting on edgehill and have uclan and ljmu in april
I only want to go Chester so I don't have any other interviews, it was my first choice
Reply 7

I have!! X
What campus you going to be studying at? X
Reply 9
Original post by avaluna2421
Have you had any other offers? I am waiting on edgehill and have uclan and ljmu in april

Hi Chloe I had my interview on Wednesday and received an email today with an offer. Am so happy as this was my first interview so it sort of takes the pressure off now. When did you have your interview?

I was at that interview also and I had an offer I’ve also received an offer from edge hill too but I’m going to firm Chester I think! Xx
Oh good where have you chosen to do your placement x
Original post by Joleighx
I was at that interview also and I had an offer I’ve also received an offer from edge hill too but I’m going to firm Chester I think! Xx

Hi Joleigh

well done! when did you have your interview for edgehill? i am still waiting to hear back, I think the people at chester where so nice, what campus did you chose
Hi Joleigh

well done! when did you have your interview for edgehill? i am still waiting to hear back, I think the people at chester where so nice, what campus did you chose

about 5/6 days later I heard back and yes they were it was really relaxed. And Chester how about you? Xx
Oh good where have you chosen to do your placement x

Chester riverside campus how about you? X
hey guys im nearly finishing my first year at chester, if you have any questions feel free to inbox meeeee :smile:
HI, i am also studying Adult Nursing at Chester this September. Has anybody looked at accommodation yet? or know which ones best to apply for?
Hi, I have applied for Adult nursing at Chester this September. I have made Chester my firm choice but I am quite nervous to go because I am from Northern Ireland :afraid:
Reply 17
Hello, I wondered where the course actually takes place as there are several locations listed on the course info sheet. I'm basically trying to work out the best place to get a house travelwise. Thanks in advance!
I'm thinking about applying to do nursing at Chester. Any chance I can ask you some questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending