The Student Room Group

cis females! Would you date a trans-guy?

Just curious because I know there's a lot of stigma about cis males dating trans-women so I wondered whether it went the other way too?
Yes I would tho it depends on his/her personality if he/she is really trans and then a still maybe
No way.
I don't care about your gender, I just care about your personality. If I like you, it's because you're nice or funny.
I'm sure lot's of other cis girls would say the same.
Nope - I'm a lesbian. :wink:

Trans dudes I know are as different from each other as the cis dudes I know. I know short cis dudes and tall trans dudes, cis dudes who are really into rollerblading and trans dudes who are really into rock climbing, cis dudes who can barely grow peach fuzz and trans dudes who have to shave twice a day, etc. So if I was into dating guys, it would totally depend on the guy. Not on a mistake someone made on their birth certificate decades ago.
personally no, maybe if they'd had the surgery? idk I'm not into vaginas so wouldn't wanna be with someone that had one
Original post by Anonymous
personally no, maybe if they'd had the surgery? idk I'm not into vaginas so wouldn't wanna be with someone that had one

If you were really into a dude who'd served in Afghanistan, and you two really clicked, and you were ready to get down - and then he told you he'd been in a mortar raid that had blown his **** off, so he was really looking forward to going down on you, and wanted to use a prosthetic, but he didn't have his own home-grown - you'd break up with him just like that?
If you were really into a dude who'd served in Afghanistan, and you two really clicked, and you were ready to get down - and then he told you he'd been in a mortar raid that had blown his **** off, so he was really looking forward to going down on you, and wanted to use a prosthetic, but he didn't have his own home-grown - you'd break up with him just like that?

no because he doesn't have a vagina....
no because he doesn't have a vagina....

But then you were like maybe if he'd had surgery so if it's not surgery to build a **** what surgery are you talking about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending