The Student Room Group

Advice needed girlss

New coat or new school bag

It's Febuary in England. I have a coat but it's really unflattering but I also want to buy a new school bag because i want change plus my backpack really crushes my self confidence and this time of the year (winter coming to an end) the prices are really down. Except i can't get both so i have to choose between one of them. Stupid ik. But i need advice. Someone help me decide.

Sorry for wasting your time, ik it's dumb...
Original post by alia24x
New coat or new school bag

It's Febuary in England. I have a coat but it's really unflattering but I also want to buy a new school bag because i want change plus my backpack really crushes my self confidence and this time of the year (winter coming to an end) the prices are really down. Except i can't get both so i have to choose between one of them. Stupid ik. But i need advice. Someone help me decide.

Sorry for wasting your time, ik it's dumb...

Bag sounds like the way to go. Unflattering vs crushing self confidence, the latter sounds worse.
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Bag sounds like the way to go. Unflattering vs crushing self confidence, the latter sounds worse.

i agree, bag are more noticeable too
New school bag because winter is coming to an end and you can rock your new bag all summer.
Reply 4
Bag, once you're at school you take the coat off anyway right?
You might not need the coat as much in the summer anyway, so I'd go for a new bag.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending