The Student Room Group

The Quest for Perfection (2017-18)

Hi!

My name is Kathleen, I'm 15 years old and currently in S4.

This year, I'm taking my National 5's.

Before I start talking about all the boring school stuff, here's a bit of background information about me :biggrin:

Background Information

Spoiler

Boring School Section!

I am currently studying:

Spoiler

Prelim Results!

Spoiler

At school, I'd say I'm around the top quarter of students, in test scores and so on. My goal is to get the best results in my year.

So! If you are somehow still reading, I'll be posting updates about my life, successes, failures and all that boring crap.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi :hi:
I am also a Young Leader but at my local Guides unit :smile:
I wish you all the best in your studies :h:
Original post by laurawatt
Hi :hi:
I am also a Young Leader but at my local Guides unit :smile:
I wish you all the best in your studies :h:

It's good to see more people helping out at things like Scouts and Guides, I myself used to be a guide (went through rainbows, brownies and guides before switching).

Anyways, thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by WestDragon
Hi!

My name is Kathleen, I'm 15 years old and currently in S4.

This year, I'm taking my National 5's.

Before I start talking about all the boring school stuff, here's a bit of background information about me :biggrin:

Background Information

I am an Explorer Scout and am a Young Leader at the local Cubs Group. Probably a bad idea to be a Young Leader who can barely be heard, but here I am!

I am currently working on achieving my Duke of Edinburgh - Silver Award.

I seriously enjoy playing games, though it can be a bit annoying to have to fix my sleep schedule every weekend for school...

I also happen to have a YouTube Channel where I make "quality" gaming videos (voiceovers of playing Minecraft :s-smilie:)

Finally, if you would like a definition of a "spof" then here we go!

I am a very quiet person, I often keep things to myself. I enjoy learning new things, completing quizzes, using schedules and have a perfect school record. My afternoons are spent studying. As another note, I have a strange fear of breaking rules and strongly dislike "neds". Finally, I am very, very, very competitive.

Though, don't get the wrong idea - I am working on climbing out of my shell and stepping into the outside world. (Not ruining my record of course!)

Boring School Section!

I am currently studying:

National 5 English
National 5 Maths
National 5 Chemistry
National 5 Physics
National 5 Business Management
National 5 Computing Science

At school, I'd say I'm around the top quarter of students, in test scores and so on. My goal is to get the best results in my year.

So! If you are somehow still reading, I'll be posting updates about my life, successes, failures and all that boring crap.

:wavey: Looking forward to following your blog, as a fellow Scottish student :smile:

Grow Your Grades: Update 01 <11/02/18 - 12/02/18>

Sunday 11th February 2018

Tasks:

Fully complete unfinished areas for my chemistry assignment
Complete all other homework

Timeline:

Spoiler

Monday 12th February 2018

Tasks:

Begin familiarising myself with the Chemistry Assignment

Timeline:

Spoiler

So, hopefully, this update hasn't been too boring, I'm not sure how many people are actually interested in reading my thoughts, but for those of you that are, let's do this! My day has been spent thinking about memorising my assignment and working on memorising my assignment. I am hoping to meet with some people on this brief 3-day mid-term break, as an escape from all of this boring work. I am looking for some cool new playlists on Spotify, any catchy songs are the best possible addition to my playlist. When I go back to school this Thursday, it'll certainly be interesting to find out my last two prelim results. I have received results from English, Maths, Chemistry and Physics... Still waiting for both Business and Computing. Got to say that I am pretty nervous, Computing is generally my best subject - the only one where I have achieved 100% test scores - but during the Prelim, it was quite stressful. I suppose we'll see what happens as even if I don't do too well, I have time to work on it. However, I personally have some very high expectations of myself and of the results that I should be getting. Currently, I'd be happy with A1's in both subjects, though the likelihood of this occurring seems to be quite slim. I'll be keeping you all posted with my prelim results on Thursday, as I should then have a full set of results for you to observe. I'm looking forward to keeping this thread nice and up-to-date, so if you are interested, stay tuned!

- Kathleen :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)

Grow Your Grades: Update 02 <13/02/18 - 15/02/18>

Tuesday 13th February 2018

My Day:

As I did have a holiday, I decided that Tuesday would be my day off, to relax. Most of this day was spent talking and walking around with my friends, riding trains (paying alllll the train fares :wink: ). Finally, the day was topped off with a trip to McDonalds, despite being cautious around this fast food place, I've got to say that it was pretty nice!

Wednesday 14th February 2018

Tasks:

- Finalise preparations for the Chemistry Assignment

My Day:

Valentine's Day, what a long day... Spending it as a single isn't so bad though, mainly due to the fact that I don't need to go around spending a bunch of money on some gift! Anyways, this days activists included vigorous studying for my chemistry assignment. Here are some details of this:

Attempt #1: Revision Time - 30m, Typing Draft Time - 50m
Attempt #2: Revision Time - 20m, Typing Draft Time - 38m
Attempt #3: Revision Time - 15m, Written Draft Time - 40m

So, I have to say that I was pleased with these times, it's good to see that over time my timing improved and that writing out the whole draft didn't consume too much extra time. Evening activities included some book reading, before revising more from 9pm till 1am in the morning. Definitely too long, in future I think I'll stick with the extra hour of sleep!
Altogether, it was a very productive day.

Thursday 15th February 2018

Timetable:

Double Chemistry:
So I went in today expecting to find myself facing a double lesson to begin and finish my assuming write up. Unfortunately, due to an extended assembly and extra time to study, the assignment got delayed. This was much to the disappointment of many of my sleep deprived classmates, who'd evidently put a lot of work into their assignments.

Computing Science:
Today we got given back our prelim results. I've got to say that I was pretty chuffed with my score of 104/110! The rest of the lesson was spent exploring the areas that needed to be worked on. Of course, our teacher couldn't let us off that easily so we got given a sheet of homework. What a joy!

Maths:
Yet another monotonous lesson with my faaaaaavourite teacher. We've been doing vectors for the past week in maths and each lesson is getting progressively worse. Our teacher had to be the one who never explains anything fully, nonetheless we seem to be picking it all up rather well. However, the rules seem to be easily to confuse.

Double Business:
If there was one word I could say every time I walked into that class it'd be "ugh". The first half of the lesson was spent simply listening to our teacher droning on and on about our assignment. This was followed by a slow explanation of how to use one drive which is linked to our school accounts. In my opinion this was a time wasting experience. To top this off, our teacher decided to curse us with yet more homework to think about.

My Day:

So! After school I decided to work on my computing homework, and revise chemistry. There was obviously no point in starting business as I have to prioritise. Anyways, after I headed off to cubs to help out as usual. Unfortunately, I was not as active or enthusiastic as usual, I've been feeling quite drained recently, especially after the prelims, studying and assignment preparation. However, hopefully next weekend I'll get some downtime to chill out and relax. Of course. I'm still waiting on my prelim results back from business - which were delayed until Monday of all the days of the week! Once I have those results I'll be able to update this thread with said results, which so far I am pretty pleased about :smile:

So! Thanks a lot for reading through this update, format will be added once I get back onto my laptop tomorrow and to all of you brits, have a great night :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Grow Your Grades: Update 03 <16/02/18 - 17/02/18>

Friday 16th February 2018

Timetable:

Double-Physics
What a great way to start a Friday morning... There's nothing better than sitting at a desk wondering what the hell is going on as you only got five hours of sleep. Now, that one was my fault, however, it is obvious that no-one likes being stuck in a classroom learning about how bad they are at circuits. I myself am coping with the work I'd say, but all these resistance calculations are so very boring. We started looking at ohm's law, more interesting than I thought. We also looked at graphs and how you can find the value of the constant thing, not sure how to explain it.

Business
Boring. I'm slowly growing to hate these classes more and more, although we have just started working on our assignments. I'm not sure what I want to look at yet, but I'm sure something will crop up.

Chemistry
Assignment Time #1. Here goes to another speed writing race. I actually managed to get through a lot of my assignment, from the title - graph all completed, all I need to do on Monday is my analysis, conclusion and evaluation - fun right!

English
More essay work, I can't wait until our folios are submitted and we can focus on close reading, poetry and that stupid novel called of mice and men. We got given back our personal essays, ive been trying to nitpick mine and improve it as much as possible. This does seem to work :smile:

Maths
Joy of Joys, vector time. Our teacher seems to think that since we talk so much in class that it'd be fun to give us two maths exercises for Monday. I decided that I didn't want to spend my whole weekend doing maths, so I worked on the first one slowly to ensure I got the right answers.

My Day:

Overall this was a pretty productive day, but it's been a bit boring. After the rushing shock of prelims, it all seems rather dull now. Although, I'd take boring school life over prelims any day!

Saturday 17th February 2018

Prepare to hear many complaints.

You've been warned. Today I got rudely woken up at 9 am I absolutely hate waking up this early at weekends, it's like even though I spent the week learning, I'm still not allowed to have a good sleep. Literally pretending to be asleep for a solid half an hour seems to be the only way to be able to move in the mornings.

I was planning to go and see Black Panther today, sadly other people were unable to go so that fell apart.

Nonetheless, I managed to finish my maths, physics, English and half of my business work this afternoon. On top of that I spent some time posting on TSR, it seems to pass the time pretty quickly :smile:

So, today has been pretty productive, but I really need to get back into my rigid study timetable, there's no point relaxing yet.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed reading this update, stay tuned for more, and tomorrow I'll be uploading a couple of pictures of my "organised" study area!
(edited 6 years ago)

Grow Your Grades: Update 04 <18/02/18>

Sunday 18th February 2018

Today was a pretty interesting day, I woke up at about 10am this morning, much better sleep :smile: I had to help my dad out with lifting some plasterboard, and managed to get my jeans covered in white dust :/ Anyways, after that I spent the majority of the morning reading books which is a great way to pass time! Once the afternoon hit I hopped onto my laptop and began my revision and homework. This ended up resulting in an afternoon of playing games, and making new posts on TSR. I did get a decent bit of work done too, made progress on my assignment and have started forming my questionnaire. All in all it's been a pretty productive weekend, as all of my homework was completed.
I'll be getting into a better study schedule this week :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Grow Your Grades: Update 05 <19/02/18 - 21/02/18>

School certainly isn't getting more interesting that's for sure... I've spent the past few days in Chemistry working on my Assignment, as for Physics - we've been drawing lots of graphs. Honestly, my worst area in the sciences, scaling graphs and plotting points. Today was quite interesting due to the fact that we were in Physics, learning about Power. My class is literally silent, no one wants to answer questions so we sorta sit there looking at the teacher. Eventually one of the annoying people will answer the question. It's not that we don't know the answers, it's that we don't want to be wrong and answering out in class well, I don't know how to describe it but every time I try to say something, my voice will either be too quiet, too loud or randomly change pitches - great fun! Anyways, maths is continuing to puzzle us as we start trigonometric identities. I quite like these so far, but sometimes I struggle to remember the identities - we know around three at the moment. As for English, it's been becoming slowly the most boring lessons. We've spent the past week looking at our essays trying to improve them. However, if we finish them we have to continuously read old newspapers. It's not too bad, I actually find it quite interesting, however, it gets boring fast. Before you know it I'm slowly drifting off to sleep in the middle of an English class!

As usual, the most interesting class for me is Computing. On Monday I managed to push through a database task, the next day printing off proof and so on, before starting and completing the programming task. Today, on Wednesday I was working on the Web task, I'm glad to say that I finished it and only have a little bit of written work left to do. This is all part of a practise practical we are doing and I'm pretty much the furthest ahead at the moment :smile: Computing's like that one class I aim to fully do my best in and devote my attention fully to it.

Finally, we come to business, It's been a boring week working on our assignment preparation - but it's a lot easier than I first thought so I'm slowly pushing through it all. Here's the funny thing about business. We've been waiting for our Business prelim results since the 30th of January - now it's the 21st of February it's getting a little sad. Though today i believe my teacher finished marking them. Sad thing is that we have to wait till we actually have business, on Thursday. When I went to request the test results from my teacher, he looked at me and put two thumbs up... Sooo i'm assuming that I did alright, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see! :smile:

Anyways, been a little long update, however I will be aiming to get into a rythmn of sorts of updating this thread, whether it's daily or every two days, it'll be something that makes sense :biggrin:
Omg I'm so sorry that I haven't seen these updates! Pls forgive me :cry2:

It sounds like you've been super busy!
Business sounds boring :bored: I hope you get your results soon :smile:
Trigonometric inequalities :afraid: they sound horrible...

I don't like getting woken up early on weekends either :no: I like my lie-ins :u: :lazy:

Glad you've had a pretty good week! (I'll try and comment more I promise!)
Keep it up :biggrin:
Original post by laurawatt
Omg I'm so sorry that I haven't seen these updates! Pls forgive me :cry2:

It sounds like you've been super busy!
Business sounds boring :bored: I hope you get your results soon :smile:
Trigonometric inequalities :afraid: they sound horrible...

I don't like getting woken up early on weekends either :no: I like my lie-ins :u: :lazy:

Glad you've had a pretty good week! (I'll try and comment more I promise!)
Keep it up :biggrin:

Haha it's alright, it's good to be able to put down my thoughts onto a page of the week and it's been moderately busy, not too bad :smile:

Lie-ins are the highlight of my weekends, i'm certainly hoping for a few this weekend :biggrin:
Just found this blog!
I admire your work ethic! You go girl!! :rave:
:party: Keep it up and nice use of colour :wink2:

Grow Your Grades: Update 06 <22/02/18>

Thursday 22nd February 2018

Double Chemistry
So, today was the first part of our "Learning Outcome 1". For those of you who are interested in the new National 5, the assignment has changed, and it is now easier for us to complete. However, as an insurance policy, we complete the NABs and produce a Learning Outcome 1. This is essentially a Lab Report. Should we fail the exam, we should come out with a N4 instead. Anyways, we were doing a boring experiment of monitoring the rate of reaction of how much carbon dioxide is produced when marble chips - calcium carbonate - reacted with hydrochloric acid. We had to monitor the rate of the reaction over ten minutes, before re-doing the experiment with marble powder. Honestly, why couldn't we have done something fun for once!

Computing Science
At the start of my lesson, I literally rushed over to grab my folder - I was looking forward to fully completing the course assignment practise task. Surprisingly the evaluation only took me around 5-10 minutes. After this, my teacher gave me some extra programming practise - she's trying to find some difficult programs that I haven't tried yet! - Anyways, she pulled out a nice ticket program, which I completed in around 15-20 minutes. Now, my teacher seems to enjoy when I get confused over a program, so she gave me a task that involves entering a name one letter at a time, and keeping track of the vowels, consonants and number of total letters. Bearing in mind that I haven't done too much work with length functions, this stumped me. However, I've decided to set myself a challenge of completing this program over the weekend so I can get more cool tasks to do in class!

Double Business
Finally, today was the day we got our Business Prelim results back. Honestly so happy with my result. I got 85/90, which is 94%. I wasn't expecting to get such a high mark so I'm thoroughly pleased and have decided that once my homework is complete, my afternoon will be spent watching music and playing games! We spent the rest of the lesson going over it, my errors, as usual, were quite stupid and easily fixed if I looked at the paper in more detail. The interesting thing is that I believe that I've gotten the highest mark in my year for the N5 Business Prelim, still got to check with another two people but for now, I've got my fingers crossed (little personal challenge).

Overall!
So, now that I have all my prelim results back, I'll be adding them to my initial post, of course, they are listed below.

Level & Subject, Predicted, Prelim Grade
N5 Maths: A Band 1, A Band 1 (87/90, 97%)
N5 English: B Band 3, A Band 2 (59/70, 84%)
N5 Chemistry: A Band 1, A Band 1 (80/83, 96%)
N5 Physics: A Band 2, A Band 1 (73.9/80, 92%)
N5 Computing: A Band 1, A Band 1 (104/110, 95%)
N5 Business: A Band 1, A Band 1 (85/90, 94%)

<= Tag List =>
I've seen this on quite a few threads - if you would like to be added then feel free to drop a comment as I'd rather not annoy anyone with unnecessary tags :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Labrador99
:woo: Well done in your business prelim- that's a great set of prelim results to be sitting with :biggrin:

Don't want to dent your enthusiasm or anything, but outcome 1s don't get much more exciting at higher or AH :no:

Thanks a lot haha :biggrin:

That sounds unfortunate, but I guess there's nothing that can be done about that!
Thanks a lot haha :biggrin:

That sounds unfortunate, but I guess there's nothing that can be done about that!

No problem :smile:

Yeah, just one of those things that have to be done to tick a box :s-smilie:

Grow Your Grades: Update 07 <23/02/18 - 24/02/18>

Friday 23rd February 2018

Double-Physics
This was quite an interesting lesson to be in, we have started learning about Power and progressed onto looking at each of the formulae involved in the course. So far we've covered:
P = IV, P = E / t, P = V^2 / R, P = I^2 R.
Following this, we then did some questions from our booklet. Strange as it may seem, my desk got into these questions and worked our way through them. Probably the most astounding thing was that over the 5m break between the two lessons, we didn't bother to stop. Though the main reason was to dodge these questions for homework. Unfortunately, that didn't work out as we got given past paper questions instead :angry:

Business
Today turned out to be partially productive, we started off the lesson by looking over our issued notes and ensuring we had all the required resources. Then, we started looking at the Selection Process, where the applicants are sorted and some candidates interviewed, before the successful candidate(s) are accepted. Got to say, it's quite interesting (sometimes), after this we started looking at the different Laws that affect businesses. We started looking at the Data Protection act for some reason - thanks to computing I already had a good understanding of it of course!

Chemistry
Gah... Just when we thought it'd be over we ended up having to do two more run-throughs of the same experiment, to gather more results and to work out an average. This time, it was 24 minutes of standing at a desk, reading a timer and scales. Thankfully, by Tuesday next week, the Learning Outcome 1 will all be over!

English
Today we started looking at our fifth poem by Edwin Morgan, Slate. The teacher began by asking us what we thought it was about, as usual, no-one responded as we looked on with empty faces. The poem turned out to be about Scotland, and I have to say that although I tried my best to understand the poem, my mind was completely blank. This resulted in feeling confused for literally the whole lesson, what a great start to the afternoon! We also got reminded to print out our folio's for Wednesday - the submission deadline!

Maths
The joy of having two teachers has finally failed my class. Instead of my usual relaxed Thursday-Friday teacher, they decided to swap around on Wednesday, leaving my teacher who expects the class to work productively on the Friday lesson - last period... Anyways, we got some more practise on Trigonometric Identities, although this was welcome, no-one was very talkative :s-smilie:

Summary
So, overall it was a pretty productive day, although as usual, it was rather boring. I have to say that I don't like the way that Friday's are set out, by giving the afternoon English, then Maths it's like they wanted us to be bored and have headaches... As such, I didn't get much work done due to pretty much being wiped out. "Tomorrow..."

Saturday 24th February 2018

So! Today I woke up at around 10 am, thinking "Why body why? Couldn't you let me sleep in!". Anyways, I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided that I'd get onto my laptop. As such, I spent the remainder of the morning playing various games and so on, it was pretty good fun, to be honest :smile:

After I finished this, it was about time for me to go out and meet some of my friends. As I'm obviously the luckiest person ever, my train happened to be cancelled, so I decided that I'd take a walk along the waterfront to my friend's house - extra steps for the challenge! I took a picture and its enclosed below - the afternoon was pretty nice, other than the fact that it was pretty cold!

After this it simply got colder and colder, brr I wished that I'd brought a jacket along with me instead of just a hoodie! We arrived at the local Shopping Centre and progressed to KFC, to check if they had Chicken. Thankfully, they did have chicken, however they had no fizzy drinks, so I decided to buy one later. It was pretty good if I don't say so myself! I went over to Tesco to buy a strange variety of items, the picture is below - don't ask questions haha! The card, of course, is for Flashcards that I've been planning on making all day :biggrin:

To finish off the day, we went to see Black Panther. It was honestly one of the best movies I've seen, thoroughly enjoyed! Of course, it was colder than earlier and pretty much pitch black - what an enjoyable walk/jog home!

So, studying-wise it wasn't the most productive day, however, my night will be spent doing a variety of homework/relaxing. I hope everyone's had a great Saturday :grin:

Thanks for reading!

<= Tag List =>
Sooooo, been thinking about how to go about doing this and I've decided that I'm going to tag all those who've expressed interest in this thread / those I believe will be interested, I will remove anyone who does not wish to be on this list immediately once you send me a PM, but it seems like the most logical way to go about doing this! -- Sorry if this is annoying!

Spoiler

Grow Your Grades: Update 07 <23/02/18 - 24/02/18>

Friday 23rd February 2018

Double-Physics
This was quite an interesting lesson to be in, we have started learning about Power and progressed onto looking at each of the formulae involved in the course. So far we've covered:
P = IV, P = E / t, P = V^2 / R, P = I^2 R.
Following this, we then did some questions from our booklet. Strange as it may seem, my desk got into these questions and worked our way through them. Probably the most astounding thing was that over the 5m break between the two lessons, we didn't bother to stop. Though the main reason was to dodge these questions for homework. Unfortunately, that didn't work out as we got given past paper questions instead :angry:

Business
Today turned out to be partially productive, we started off the lesson by looking over our issued notes and ensuring we had all the required resources. Then, we started looking at the Selection Process, where the applicants are sorted and some candidates interviewed, before the successful candidate(s) are accepted. Got to say, it's quite interesting (sometimes), after this we started looking at the different Laws that affect businesses. We started looking at the Data Protection act for some reason - thanks to computing I already had a good understanding of it of course!

Chemistry
Gah... Just when we thought it'd be over we ended up having to do two more run-throughs of the same experiment, to gather more results and to work out an average. This time, it was 24 minutes of standing at a desk, reading a timer and scales. Thankfully, by Tuesday next week, the Learning Outcome 1 will all be over!

English
Today we started looking at our fifth poem by Edwin Morgan, Slate. The teacher began by asking us what we thought it was about, as usual, no-one responded as we looked on with empty faces. The poem turned out to be about Scotland, and I have to say that although I tried my best to understand the poem, my mind was completely blank. This resulted in feeling confused for literally the whole lesson, what a great start to the afternoon! We also got reminded to print out our folio's for Wednesday - the submission deadline!

Maths
The joy of having two teachers has finally failed my class. Instead of my usual relaxed Thursday-Friday teacher, they decided to swap around on Wednesday, leaving my teacher who expects the class to work productively on the Friday lesson - last period... Anyways, we got some more practise on Trigonometric Identities, although this was welcome, no-one was very talkative :s-smilie:

Summary
So, overall it was a pretty productive day, although as usual, it was rather boring. I have to say that I don't like the way that Friday's are set out, by giving the afternoon English, then Maths it's like they wanted us to be bored and have headaches... As such, I didn't get much work done due to pretty much being wiped out. "Tomorrow..."

Saturday 24th February 2018

So! Today I woke up at around 10 am, thinking "Why body why? Couldn't you let me sleep in!". Anyways, I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided that I'd get onto my laptop. As such, I spent the remainder of the morning playing various games and so on, it was pretty good fun, to be honest :smile:

After I finished this, it was about time for me to go out and meet some of my friends. As I'm obviously the luckiest person ever, my train happened to be cancelled, so I decided that I'd take a walk along the waterfront to my friend's house - extra steps for the challenge! I took a picture and its enclosed below - the afternoon was pretty nice, other than the fact that it was pretty cold!

After this it simply got colder and colder, brr I wished that I'd brought a jacket along with me instead of just a hoodie! We arrived at the local Shopping Centre and progressed to KFC, to check if they had Chicken. Thankfully, they did have chicken, however they had no fizzy drinks, so I decided to buy one later. It was pretty good if I don't say so myself! I went over to Tesco to buy a strange variety of items, the picture is below - don't ask questions haha! The card, of course, is for Flashcards that I've been planning on making all day :biggrin:

To finish off the day, we went to see Black Panther. It was honestly one of the best movies I've seen, thoroughly enjoyed! Of course, it was colder than earlier and pretty much pitch black - what an enjoyable walk/jog home!

So, studying-wise it wasn't the most productive day, however, my night will be spent doing a variety of homework/relaxing. I hope everyone's had a great Saturday :grin:

Thanks for reading!

<= Tag List =>
Sooooo, been thinking about how to go about doing this and I've decided that I'm going to tag all those who've expressed interest in this thread / those I believe will be interested, I will remove anyone who does not wish to be on this list immediately once you send me a PM, but it seems like the most logical way to go about doing this! -- Sorry if this is annoying!

Spoiler

That chocolate omg
is the best thing
WHERE DID U FIND IT I NEED MORE
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
That chocolate omg
is the best thing
WHERE DID U FIND IT I NEED MORE

Lol, the chocolate wasn't from Tesco, I managed to find it in my local Home Bargains - it always seems to have it!
P.S. I agree it's awesome
Hey!!! Haven’t read all of this thread yet but seems really really interesting!!! Will put it on watch :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending