The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Maths Higher Tier!!!

Was the actual 2017 paper hard?? Please tell me as I need to know how much to revise for it as I have it as a mock on Tuesday and Wednesday the 27th and 28th of February. #Year 11 #Taking my GCSEs in May/June #I love Religious Studies!!!
I'm taking the exam this year too but just make sure you understand the topics and do lots of practice questions and you should be fine
#Year 11 too #Taking my GCSEs in May/June as well #I thought we were talking about maths, not RS
Reply 2
Original post by getrektm8
I'm taking the exam this year too but just make sure you understand the topics and do lots of practice questions and you should be fine
#Year 11 too #Taking my GCSEs in May/June as well #I thought we were talking about maths, not RS

Girl...I make every effort to talk about Theology/RS/RE/Ethics/Philosophy in everything I say...I love it!!!...I got an 8 in ma mock!!! #GCSE AQA Religious Studies B Catholic Christianity with Judaism and Themes A and C!!!...I want to be religion lawyer who uses her theology skills to crack cases!!! Go me!!! Good luck for ya maths mock exam!!! Girl...AQA English Lit and Lang real 2017 papers were so hard!!! Have you taken them yet? If yes, how did it go????
Original post by HettiBetti
Girl...I make every effort to talk about Theology/RS/RE/Ethics/Philosophy in everything I say...I love it!!!...I got an 8 in ma mock!!! #GCSE AQA Religious Studies B Catholic Christianity with Judaism and Themes A and C!!!...I want to be religion lawyer who uses her theology skills to crack cases!!! Go me!!! Good luck for ya maths mock exam!!! Girl...AQA English Lit and Lang real 2017 papers were so hard!!! Have you taken them yet? If yes, how did it go????

I actually really like English language and I got a 9 in the mock ay. English literature was a pain though- I haven't even finished reading Pride and Prejudice yet oops :K:
Original post by HettiBetti
Was the actual 2017 paper hard?? Please tell me as I need to know how much to revise for it as I have it as a mock on Tuesday and Wednesday the 27th and 28th of February. #Year 11 #Taking my GCSEs in May/June #I love Religious Studies!!!

Moved the Maths forum :smile:
Having sat those papers myself, it totally depends on your current ability. I found them on the whole pretty ok, with the exception of a few questions, but others really struggled (as evidenced in the grade boundaries!)

Quick Reply

Latest