The Student Room Group

Is Vaccination necessary?

Scroll to see replies

I'm personally more worried about our growing reliance on dihydrogen monoxide in this country, or the fact that we've got restuarants all over the world thinking it's ok to lace our food with sodium chloride without telling us.
Original post by Tubbz
In light of the WHO's recent publication of soaring numbers of measles cases in Europe, what do you think?

Childhood disease we should just get on with, or is it really something we should be panicking about and banning children from schools/nurseries who haven't had their shots?

http://m.dw.com/en/measles-cases-soaring-in-europe-who-warns/a-42645701

Bill Gates is a vaccine pusher. What vaccines have Bill Gates' childrens had? I doubt that they will have had all 30 odd of the recommended NHS vaccines. Have they had the vitamin K vaccine given to new born babies? Any vaccines that they have had I suspect will not be of the same variety as those given to the masses; they will have had their own special vaccines if they have them at all.
Original post by Tubbz
do you not think it should be mandatory to protect those who can't be vaccinated?

'Those who can't be vaccinated' include the elite vaccine pushers, who prefer to rely on 'herd immunity' instead of getting vaccinated themselves and taking their chances with collateral damage.
Original post by Good bloke
Not allowing attendance at nurseries because they have not been vaccinated is not panic. It is a reasonable measure to protect the masses from the irresponsibility of the few who, by not getting vaccinated, jeopardise herd immunity against these diseases.

Such bans are not unreasonable: they merely refuse to provide exceptions to those who have chosen to exclude themselves by not conforming to reasonable and sensible life-saving health precautions taken in the interest of society as a whole.

Yes, because vaccines are in the hands of good people who have no interest in depopulation.

Yes, because it is 100% clear who will and who will not have an adverse reaction to even a good vaccine.
Original post by label333
I doubt that they will have had all 30 odd of the recommended NHS vaccines.

I suspect he will not even be aware of what the NHS recommends, being a US resident. It is far more likely he will have received advice from a US physician, and probably taken it.
Yes, because vaccines are in the hands of good people who have no interest in depopulation.

Yes, because it is 100% clear who will and who will not have an adverse reaction to even a good vaccine.

The solution is always to wear a tinfoil hat while being vaccinated. Nobody who has done so has ever been shown to have adversely affected by a vaccine.
The solution is always to wear a tinfoil hat while being vaccinated. Nobody who has done so has ever been shown to have adversely affected by a vaccine.

What vaccines has Bill Gates had?
I suspect he will not even be aware of what the NHS recommends, being a US resident. It is far more likely he will have received advice from a US physician, and probably taken it.

He doesn't receive advice about vaccines, he gives it.
What vaccines has Bill Gates had?

Obviously not the ones with teh autisms... :rolleyes:
Original post by Guru Jason
If people value their continued existence then they should get their shots. But if they get bored of life and want to die like a 16th century peasant, hey who are we to stop them.

I am not having any vaccine that the vaccine pushing elite are not having.
Bill Gates is a vaccine pusher. What vaccines have Bill Gates' childrens had? I doubt that they will have had all 30 odd of the recommended NHS vaccines. Have they had the vitamin K vaccine given to new born babies? Any vaccines that they have had I suspect will not be of the same variety as those given to the masses; they will have had their own special vaccines if they have them at all.

Only a halfwit would think vitamin K is a vaccine.
Original post by moonkatt
Only a halfwit would think vitamin K is a vaccine.

If it comes out of a needle it's a vaccine right? That's why my GP was recommending some heroin.

(Seriously though, why do anti-vaxxers think vitamin K is a vaccine?)
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

(Seriously though, why do anti-vaxxers think vitamin K is a vaccine?)

I think it's because it's something injected into babies, so it must be bad.
Have they had the vitamin K vaccine given to new born babies?

What in god's name is a vitamin K vaccine?
I am not having any vaccine that the vaccine pushing elite are not having.

Umm in that case, you should have all the relevant vaccines because the vaccine pushing elite will have all the vaccines they are pushing. They arent hypocrites.
Original post by Guru Jason
Umm in that case, you should have all the relevant vaccines because the vaccine pushing elite will have all the vaccines they are pushing. They arent hypocrites.

How do you know?

Any vaccines that they do have will not be of the variety given to the masses.
How do you know?

Any vaccines that they do have will not be of the variety given to the masses.

And what exactly are they giving to the masses instead? I'd love to know
Original post by Edgemaster
And what exactly are they giving to the masses instead? I'd love to know

Random samples of it should be analysed by an independent laboratory.

Do it yourself loser

You realise pharmaceutical companies all have very robust QC procedures in place, right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending