The Student Room Group

LIPA Liverpool

Anyone else hopefully going to LIPA in september this year? If so what for? I'm doing design! Let me know if anyone is on a similar plannnn 💞💞

Scroll to see replies

Hi, yeah I got a call from them saying that I got an offer to do design as well! However, it hasn't updated on ucas track yet - has yours? Also where you planning on living???
Reply 2
heeey!! i got a phonecall too but mine hasnt arrived via ucas either... I dont even know what the offer is hahaa!!! 😭😂 I'm not sure though!! i'm looking at cathedral campus or the arch or grand central- wbu?
I hope it comes on Ucas soon!! Im looking at Grenville street or Agnes Jones House (but I've heard its not that nice there) and cathedral campus as well :biggrin: What day did you have your interview???
Reply 4
i'm guessing itll be next week! I rang them yesterday and they said they were going through them yesterday ✨💞 and oooh nice! i just know i want my own bathroom hahaha shady 😂 my interview was the 14th, you??? Do you have instagram?
Oooh I'm so excited! I don't particularly mind sharing a bathroom but all of the en-suite rooms look way nicer and worth the money tbh! Mine was on the 12th, how did yours go??
Reply 6
I think it went ok omg!! I enjoyed it a lot! Hopefully i can find some nice accommodation nearby😭😭😭😭
Reply 7
Hey you guys! I really hope I get into LIPA. I'm gonna be doing the Music Bachelor :3 and as far as accommodation goes I found Cathedral the nicest, it's relatively quiet, a 2 minute walk from LIPA and basically feels like a uni campus.
Hey everyone, I applied to for the Music Bachelor as well. Submitted my application a month ago, but I haven't heard anything as of yet.
Reply 9
Hey Bichael! (Great name btw), sweet, another musician! :biggrin: Did you get auditioned?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Heeeey! I'm no musician but its still exciting to know other people are hype about going to lipa 😍 do you guys have instagram? 💞 is it your first choice??
Hey! I'm 90% sure LIPA is my first choice, but if I don't get in I'm going to Huddersfield (which is still a great uni for Music and Music Tech). And sure, my IG is following_the_cannonball :3
Reply 12
Yeah my sister's boyfriend went to huddersfield and really enjoyed it!! Im the same tho hahaha!! Ill follow now 😊 im mrakmi!!
Original post by luherbert
Anyone else hopefully going to LIPA in september this year? If so what for? I'm doing design! Let me know if anyone is on a similar plannnn 💞💞

I'm going to be at lipa for music!!!!
Original post by georgemoncs
I'm going to be at lipa for music!!!!

Awesome! Would any of you mind getting in touch via social media? I haven't seen a LIPA Freshers group on Facebook yet so it could be a nice way to get to know potential future room mates and band mates =D
Yeah my Facebook is George Moncur. Feel free to add me
Damn. There's a lot of George Moncur's on Facebook. Dunno if I sent a friend request to the right one.

If we can get everyone from the chat in on this we could make a group chat :3
Original post by ArthurFG
Damn. There's a lot of George Moncur's on Facebook. Dunno if I sent a friend request to the right one.

If we can get everyone from the chat in on this we could make a group chat :3

In the profile picture I’m wearring green coat with a cp company goggle beanie. It’s captioned as “link up”
Original post by ArthurFG
Hey Bichael! (Great name btw), sweet, another musician! :biggrin: Did you get auditioned?

Hey! Thanks, I came up with it myself :biggrin: I'm actually an international student, so I had to send in a few audition pieces instead
Sweet! I'm a European candidate myself. I received a letter today form them saying I have a conditional offer! 🎉🎉🎉
What's your Instagram / Facebook username? I'm already in contact with 2 people from this chat, we can definitely make a Freshers group chat :3

Quick Reply