The Student Room Group

not getting an offer

if i dont get an offer first time but still achieve AAA can i get an unconditional offer if i take a gap year and reapply?

Thanks
Original post by notsmt90
if i dont get an offer first time but still achieve AAA can i get an unconditional offer if i take a gap year and reapply?

Thanks

Hi notsmt,

As ecolier said, it is possible to get an unconditional offer if you reapply! However, you have to make sure you show continued commitment to Medicine over your gap year. Check out this handy guide on how to make the most of your gap year.

Do check whether or not you can reapply to your chosen universities and possible conditions here.

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal
Original post by notsmt90

Thanks

You can indeed, potentially! If you don't get an offer this time around, get feedback on your application from the unis you applied to, and make sure you change that next time around. AAA alone won't get you into medical school - everyone will have AAA predicted or achieved really - so you need to make sure everything else is ticked too. Do something great in your Gap Year (travel, volunteer, work as a HCA, shadow more Doctors, whatever) and you'll be in a great position this time next year, I'm sure of it! Best of luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending