The Student Room Group

Which is the best country you have visited?

As in the title.
Which is the best country you ever visited?
What did you like?

Thanks
WiSi.

Scroll to see replies

Either Finland or America. Finland because it is so beautiful and the culture is amazing. The food is fantastic as well.

America because the part of the country I have family is stunning. The nature is beautiful and it's very peaceful. Plus grilled cheese sandwiches are amazing.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Either Finland or America. Finland because it is so beautiful and the culture is amazing. The food is fantastic as well.

America because the part of the country I have family is stunning. The nature is beautiful and it's very peaceful. Plus grilled cheese sandwiches are amazing.

Which kind of culture are you talking about?
Original post by WiSi
Which kind of culture are you talking about?

Just general. The people, the events, the food, the atmosphere, the landmarks etc.
Original post by WiSi
As in the title.
Which is the best country you ever visited?
What did you like?

Thanks
WiSi.

Denmark. Have not visited so many countries so far, but I liked it to walk around the landscapes and to visit the beaches and harbours. The rough wind in addition to that makes this experience perfect.
Havent been anywhere much but I would say Dubai and Malta were amazing places to visit
Reply 6
UAE -Dubai
Qatar-Doha
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Aside from my native country, I loved Scotland. I found it to be very beautiful and the air was just so fresh and refreshing, it has beautiful mountains and coast lines.
I would love to move there. :tongue:
Reply 8
Wales (not even joking).

Wales is one of the most gorgeous places on the planet, IMO.
Reply 9
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Havent been anywhere much but I would say Dubai and Malta were amazing places to visit

Why?
Ive been to the arctic quite a lot, on wilderness courses, in the boreal forest, Norbotten in Sweden, which is beautiful, but a bit cold at -40˚C. The aurora borealis is something to behold.
Lots of other places.......
But the Canadians win hands down, repeatedly, as the friendliest and most helpful bunch of people you could hope to meet, east and west, and BC.
(edited 6 years ago)
Colombia, Myanmar

Always seem to find that countries relatively less visited are the most interesting/friendly.
Original post by gjd800
Wales (not even joking).

Wales is one of the most gorgeous places on the planet, IMO.

The welsh coastline was voted as the most beautiful in the world by lonely planet in 2012.

Its also one of the least populated places in the UK.

Im seriously considering moving there.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx

Why?
Original post by Xyspher
Aside from my native country, I loved Scotland. I found it to be very beautiful and the air was just so fresh and refreshing, it has beautiful mountains and coast lines.
I would love to move there. :tongue:

Bloody midges are vicious though. Especially when crossing the country in a canoe. Ouch! paddle, Ouch! paddle, Ouch! paddle......
(edited 6 years ago)
The UAE was pretty amazing- nice weather, nice people, nice cars. New York,US is a close second- love the hustle and bustle there...

At least that’s my perception of these countries. Can’t afford a holiday sadly. Been in the UK ever since birth and haven’t stepped outta here.
Spain, Barcelona. It's the only place outside the UK I've been too :sad:
I agree with Wales
Canada
Original post by WiSi
Why?

Much different from where Im from. Excellent tourist places, food and the weather

Quick Reply

Latest