The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Labrador99
I can do Sunday (intend to study virtually all day and no plans to go out, except to go to church in the evening), if you would be able to do tomorrow @Lemur14 (I'm out and may or not have wifi, depending on whether Scotrail send the rubbish or the really rubbish train :redface:)

Sounds good to me :smile: 8am may not happen and depending on if I get up with my alarm but hopefully will manage the rest :smile:
Ooh going anywhere exciting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
7:30pm - Session ends

god that paper was horrible, need to mark it then i'm free for the rest of the day :thumbsup:
Original post by Lemur14
Sounds good to me :smile: 8am may not happen and depending on if I get up with my alarm but hopefully will manage the rest :smile:
Ooh going anywhere exciting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: :lol: I'll hopefully be up by then, so I will cover if I'm awake :smile: Similarly, on Sunday, the late one is too late for me to be able to do, as I'll need to be off the computer by then.

Edinburgh again for a meeting :redface:
Going to do statistics and try and get through all of the normal approximation to binomial notes and exercise :smile:

Good luck everyone :smile:

Finished my notes, which is good, and made a start on the exercise...Managed to stay on task, but didn't get through as much as I wanted, as the notes were quite unclear at parts- it just feels like one of those topics that needs a person to explain...I watched a video, which was helpful in making what was going on clearer, but now being hindered by the fact that the answers for this exercise are missing! :s-smilie:

Think I have done enough work for today, having been at school all day, so will probably spend the rest of tonight having some time off :smile:
Ouch.... 62/75, only just scraped an A :sigh: that's the lowest I've got in a while...
8:00pm - Session begins
Original post by Paracosm
:cube:

:hugs:

Original post by laurawatt
Aww i wish i had half term this week instead of last!

I'll hopefully do some sessions as homework slots after school finishes each day! :biggrin:

I wish it were a two week half term :tongue:

Woohoo! That's what I'm doing at the moment :tongue:

Original post by chuckymeg
My half term just ended. :frown:

Mine was last week! This will be running right up until the end of June so you can always join after school or something if you want to :smile:

Original post by nyxnko_
subscribed... will join tomorrow :biggrin:

Yay :biggrin: I won't be around tomorrow but good luck!!

Original post by Lemur14
Okay :smile:
Weekends vary for me, but I can definitely do some :smile: Definitely not Sunday morning this weekend, I'm out (but should have good WiFi) tomorrow morning, and could do either/both of the afternoons as required :smile:

I can do the 8am, 10am, 8pm and 10pm sessions on Saturdays, and the 8am, 6pm, 8pm and 10pm sessions on Sundays, so I'm sure the gaps will get filled somehow :tongue:

I can do Sunday (intend to study virtually all day and no plans to go out, except to go to church in the evening), if you would be able to do tomorrow @Lemur14 (I'm out and may or not have wifi, depending on whether Scotrail send the rubbish or the really rubbish train :redface:)

You star, thank you!

Original post by Paracosm
Done! :smile:

Legend :king1:
Finished my notes, which is good, and made a start on the exercise...Managed to stay on task, but didn't get through as much as I wanted, as the notes were quite unclear at parts- it just feels like one of those topics that needs a person to explain...I watched a video, which was helpful in making what was going on clearer, but now being hindered by the fact that the answers for this exercise are missing! :s-smilie:

Think I have done enough work for today, having been at school all day, so will probably spend the rest of tonight having some time off :smile:

Well done on powering on through :biggrin: Enjoy the restful evening :smile:
:smile: :lol: I'll hopefully be up by then, so I will cover if I'm awake :smile: Similarly, on Sunday, the late one is too late for me to be able to do, as I'll need to be off the computer by then.

Edinburgh again for a meeting :redface:

Ok :smile: Should be around for the evening so let me know when you're going and I'll try and do it.
The latest one I doubt I'll be up for though as I'm trying to be good :lol:
Original post by Protostar

I can do the 8am, 10am, 8pm and 10pm sessions on Saturdays, and the 8am, 6pm, 8pm and 10pm sessions on Sundays, so I'm sure the gaps will get filled somehow :tongue:

We need a thread for this organisation :rofl:
I'm sure they will :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
9:30pm - Session ends
10:00pm - Session begins

Not that I imagine anyone's gonna be working/revising at this time on a Friday night but :dontknow: there may be someone!
Love this idea!
I'll be joining in tomorrow, for 1 session at least! :teehee:
Lets hope I actually get something done, any work at all would be a bonus at this point! :eek3:
I'll be joining the 8am session, reading & taking notes on Romeo and Juliet. Hopefully I can get all of act 3 done in one session because I'll be out later today.

Good luck everyone!
I will join the 8 am session, making notes on production for business studies.
I think I will have time to make flash cards as well
(edited 6 years ago)
8:00am - Session begins

Original post by hysterria
I'll be joining the 8am session, reading & taking notes on Romeo and Juliet. Hopefully I can get all of act 3 done in one session because I'll be out later today.

Good luck everyone!

Woooo, good luck!!!
Original post by jordanb-h
I will join the 8 am session, making notes on production for business studies

Good luck :rave:
Original post by Protostar
8:00am - Session begins

Woooo, good luck!!!

you are awake early :eek4:
waittt... I'm joining too, although I'll be gone in about half an hour :tongue:
I'll be finishing off the mixed exercise for differentiation. new spec pure book ch 12 :smile:
Our class is still doing chapter 10 pure maths

Latest

Trending

Trending