The Student Room Group

Year 11’s- have you started revision for GCSE’s yet (less than 3 months to go)

Scroll to see replies

yeah I revise from time to time but today ive started doing it quite heavily during / after school going by my revision timetable given to me by my school
Reply 41
I started and I'm in Year 10.
Started in december
Original post by Fhu
I started and I'm in Year 10.

You’re probably gonna do a lot better than me then 😂😂
Reply 44
Original post by GCSEOP
anyone doing romeo and juliet for english lit?

yeah i'm doing r+j, pride and prejudice and an inspector calls
i have been revising every once in a while from beginning of year 11 but have only organized a revision timetable yesterday to start focused revision
Reply 46
Original post by jordanb-h
i have been revising every once in a while from beginning of year 11 but have only organized a revision timetable yesterday to start focused revision

How many hours a night??
Original post by Beth286
How many hours a night??

i do 30 mins sessions then take 10 min break

so during school week: 4 hours or more a day
non school week: 8 hours or more a day
I'm finishing up all of my revision resources like making my mindmaps and flashcards and notes and then my intense revision is going to be going over everything and memorising all the information and then doing practise questions
Original post by GCSEOP
anyone doing romeo and juliet for english lit?

i am
Original post by deanoru
yeah i'm doing r+j, pride and prejudice and an inspector calls

We're doing the exact same things!
I started on the first of February
nope!
hi guys! i need advise from the previous year 11's.it is february and there are three months left.i dont know anything what should i do.
Not yet, but I’m going to start before it’s too late. I’d advise people who have the time to do the same thing.
I started revision in April. Wouldn’t recommend it so if you’re a GCSE student reading this, you should probably plan starting your revision. March is the perfect time to start imo.
been doing science and history since January, starting everything else soon
yes i have started revising hardcore since February half term- like all day everyday because of my mocks, before that i just made most of my notes and small light revision. because i had the motivation for mocks and i started revsing, im just not going to stop until gcses. now im going to stat revising everyday after school pretty much 4 hours maybe but thats including my homework from school and then on weekends pretty much all day on and off revsion. im aiming for a stars. as i have done my mocks, i pretty much know all the content we have covered so ill be practicing, past papers, hard areas and exam techniques until summer.
Reply 58
Original post by sxhxl
We're doing the exact same things!

woah hardly anyone i know is doing pride + prej as well as an inspector calls, how are you finding them?
Original post by deanoru
woah hardly anyone i know is doing pride + prej as well as an inspector calls, how are you finding them?

I seem to be doing well in my exams for them but I’m not really confident about them! It’s really hard because pride and prejudice doesn’t use many language devices or anything :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending