The Student Room Group

why do girls these days say that size doesn't matter??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coolforcatz
Yes, it's my opinion.

But as some random pretty girl, I don't see why I cannot express it. Moreover, I don't have any mental illness. I know you do, since you cannot accept others have opinions, and you cannot believe that reality. You're too used to guys chasing your pussy, that's it's ****ed up your brain. And don't respond "don't judge me!" you've judged me enough, why must I yield to some random Web stranger? lol. fool. go away. I post what I want, you cannot limit me. typical hot *****, trying to limit me lol.

Nothing she's posting is even slightly gender-related yet you're badgering on about it. You're the problem here, nobody else, your incel nature is shining through. Who hurt you?

To sum up : You think all women are lying when they say size doesn't matter, you think mental illnesses don't exist, you have a glaring prejudice against attractive people AND intelligent people. Do I need to go on or...?
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes, it's my opinion.

But as some random pretty girl, I don't see why I cannot express it. Moreover, I don't have any mental illness. I know you do, since you cannot accept others have opinions, and you cannot believe that reality. You're too used to guys chasing your pussy, that's it's ****ed up your brain. And don't respond "don't judge me!" you've judged me enough, why must I yield to some random Web stranger? lol. fool. go away. I post what I want, you cannot limit me. typical hot *****, trying to limit me lol.

You're becoming incoherent. Perhaps it's something undiagnosed?

I can accept others have opinions, I just wondered why you came to form yours.

Because it really doesn't matter. It's more to do with how you use it; not the size of it. You can be huge and still be bad in bed - the biggest guy I've been with was my worst sexual partner.
because I genuinely believe it is

is there a reason i cannot express my view? and you say you're socially smart....lol.

Your view is that a large amount of girls are lying because their opinion is different to yours? Why would anyone respect your opinion when you’re claiming people who don’t share it aren’t being honest?

Edit: just realised who OP is. I retract my attempt to have a conversation with this troll.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ezisola
You're becoming incoherent. Perhaps it's something undiagnosed?

I can accept others have opinions, I just wondered why you came to form yours.

You don't understand. You're just a pretty face, who doesn't realise there'a world beyond her. lol. admit it. if you try and school me on my supposed conditions, I can school you on basic psychological fact. Get some help, since too many guys chase your pussy.
You don't understand. You're just a pretty face, who doesn't realise there'a world beyond her. lol. admit it. if you try and school me on my supposed conditions, I can school you on basic psychological fact. Get some help, since too many guys chase your pussy.

I'm starting to feel bad about so obviously bear baiting someone who I suspect may be mentally ill. I'm sorry.
This thread is like the most average thread on the student room. There's always 1 or 2 people arguing with the thread creator and a few people actually answering the question. There is at least 1 comment about intelligence and opinions. This thread is a good laugh. (And there is always someone who is trying to look good, be it, in this case, the creator of the thread. You did not have to write you had an 8 inch it is irrelevant information to the question.)
Original post by Ezisola
I'm starting to feel bad about so obviously bear baiting someone who I suspect may be mentally ill. I'm sorry.

That's fine, I don't feel bad at all. I'm actually joyous about responding to some hot ***** online, who takes her time from her day to goad some gut online and hates the comeback.

But it's clear:

- You're pretty and it's got to your head.

- You've had many guys chase after you and it gets to your head.

- You don't like retorts because your family, parents, and friends have conditioned you against that.

That's OK. I know a good doc you can see.
That's fine, I don't feel bad at all.

I'm glad to hear that :smile: I hope you get it diagnosed and sorted.
That's fine, I don't feel bad at all. I'm actually joyous about responding to some hot ***** online, who takes her time from her day to goad some gut online and hates the comeback.

But it's clear:

- You're pretty and it's got to your head.

- You've had many guys chase after you and it gets to your head.

- You don't like retorts because your family, parents, and friends have conditioned you against that.

That's OK. I know a good doc you can see.

Lol don't put her on a pedestal, I highly doubt that's even her own pic. Link
Original post by Ezisola
I'm glad to hear that :smile: I hope you get it diagnosed and sorted.

You need it more than me, or I ever would.
Claiming victory in some random debate, not acknowledging that your looks affects your conduct, and that you erroneously believe you have schooled me are points/symptoms.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol don't put her on a pedestal, I highly doubt that's even her own pic. Link

Shhhhhhh, don't ruin it for him.
It's not the size, it's how you work it. :wink:
Original post by cat_mac
Your view is that a large amount of girls are lying because their opinion is different to yours? Why would anyone respect your opinion when you’re claiming people who don’t share it aren’t being honest?

Edit: just realised who OP is. I retract my attempt to have a conversation with this troll.

All opinions are respected. get with it, or stop posing sine your looks affect your judgment.
dude they're talking bout the size of spring rolls. They gots to stay healthy. Or their talking bout the male ****** but my first guess is more plausible.
i'm eight inches, so maybe i cannot empathise. but then i don't get why these days most girls say "size don't matter" or "you'll find a girl who likes it". i don't get why, why not be honest and say bigger is better?

Most girls? How many girls are there and how many have you heard say it? For some it does matter and the bigger the better, but for others believe it or not, then it does not. People and girls are different. If that is all you have to offer then you might find yourself coming up short.
Original post by PlayWithMarkers
Nothing she's posting is even slightly gender-related yet you're badgering on about it. You're the problem here, nobody else, your incel nature is shining through. Who hurt you?

To sum up : You think all women are lying when they say size doesn't matter, you think mental illnesses don't exist, you have a glaring prejudice against attractive people AND intelligent people. Do I need to go on or...?

i don't care about her, really. i just move on. i'm only toying, but I just respond strongly to those where in my face that' all. I don't hate intelligent people, but i know for a fact that most hot girls tend to be stuck up.
All opinions are respected. get with it, or stop posing sine your looks affect your judgment.

You're a C U N T
Original post by Underscore__
My theory is once she sees the size it’s already too late to care

Quite. They'll have made the decision to be sexual with you way before they see your penis.

Some people will like it, others won't. It may make some deep penetration positions harder - having your cervix bonked repeatedly is not usually regarded as sexy.

On the other side, you'll be of more than average interest to a bunch of gay men...

i don't care about her, really. i just move on. i'm only toying, but I just respond strongly to those where in my face that' all. I don't hate intelligent people, but i know for a fact that most hot girls tend to be stuck up.

Bet you're butt ugly and stink of bO

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending