The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by science_123
I’m not too sure. There was only 2 people during my interview from the UK. What day was your interview?

I think it was like 6th December - a Wednesday. I'm hoping it's not many! are you a graduate or A Level applicant?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by YorkshireSoapCo
I think it was like 6th December - a Wednesday. I'm hoping it's not many! are you a graduate or A Level applicant?

When was your interview?

Oh your interview was a while ago. I’m a graduate You?
When was your interview?

This week
Original post by science_123
Oh your interview was a while ago. I’m a graduate You?

I'm a graduate too! What are your plans on funding it if you get a place ?? I've kind of applied first and thought about this later
Reply 25
they said 'I can say with confidence no UK students have been given offers yet. All UK students will hear no earlier than late March/April'

They said that during my interview as well but it wasn’t aimed at only UK students, I think it was applicable to everyone.
I'm planning to go there too.Can you please send me ur details
I want to go too..

Can you send me your details please?
I'm planning to go there too.Can you please send me ur details
Heyyy..

I want to join Uclan too

Can you please send me your details?

Thanks in advance
Original post by Sam.ap
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if there was anyone else who got a conditional offer from UCLan for Medicine. I had my interview yesterday (19/02/2018) and got an offer this morning so I’m buzzing! Also, correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no thread for this so that’s why I did this. Oh and this is my first choice so I’d like to get to know any of you guys who also plan on going here :smile:

Original post by Sam.ap
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if there was anyone else who got a conditional offer from UCLan for Medicine. I had my interview yesterday (19/02/2018) and got an offer this morning so I’m buzzing! Also, correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no thread for this so that’s why I did this. Oh and this is my first choice so I’d like to get to know any of you guys who also plan on going here :smile:
Reply 30
Do you mind sharing your stats
Reply 31
Original post by Usapp
Do you mind sharing your stats

Sure:

A-levels: Chem, Bio and Maths
Predicted: AAB
GCSE/IGCSE's: 2A*'s, 6A's and 2B's
UKCAT: 2480 (total) and 620 avg
Reply 32
Original post by Sam.ap
Sure:

A-levels: Chem, Bio and Maths
Predicted: AAB
GCSE/IGCSE's: 2A*'s, 6A's and 2B's
UKCAT: 2480 (total) and 620 avg

Many thanks, and congratulations. I am a prospective applicant for 2020 entry from the US. Have started working on academic requirements from now. Biology SAT 690, AP Human Geography 5, taking AP psychology in May, and AP or SAT Chemistry in 2019. Any other US applicants?
Hey everyone!

Massive congratulations on getting your offers! :smile: If you're wondering what to expect from your first term at med school, check out our guide on Starting Medical School.

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal
Original post by Usapp
Many thanks, and congratulations. I am a prospective applicant for 2020 entry from the US. Have started working on academic requirements from now. Biology SAT 690, AP Human Geography 5, taking AP psychology in May, and AP or SAT Chemistry in 2019. Any other US applicants?

What did you use to study for the Bio SAT?
Reply 35
Original post by sarah4645334
What did you use to study for the Bio SAT?

Barrons
Reply 36
This is a bit of a long shot but is it too late to apply? I’m an international student and per the website we can apply late but it doesn’t specify how late.
Reply 37
Original post by EMT23
This is a bit of a long shot but is it too late to apply? I’m an international student and per the website we can apply late but it doesn’t specify how late.

I've seen somewhere that they do interviews until july so its worth a shot!
did any uk\ home students hear back?
No, have you?Interviews for uk/eu have just finished friday! They should get back to us soon!!

Latest

Trending

Trending