The Student Room Group

Missing Assignment

I’m doing level 2 Business BTEC OCR and so far we’ve done 4 units. In these units I’ve missed a few assignments (1 Assignment in 1 unit and 3 in another). How much of a difference will it make and will I have to catch up afterwards
Original post by WhiteCHip01
I’m doing level 2 Business BTEC OCR and so far we’ve done 4 units. In these units I’ve missed a few assignments (1 Assignment in 1 unit and 3 in another). How much of a difference will it make and will I have to catch up afterwards

Why have you missed them?
Have you asked your teacher?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Why have you missed them?
Have you asked your teacher?

I haven’t done them because of the workload and I haven’t asked the teacher but if they don’t make a difference I don’t want to stress
I haven’t done them because of the workload and I haven’t asked the teacher but if they don’t make a difference I don’t want to stress

Is it continuous assessment? I thought BTEC were mostly course work over exam? Dont know about level 2 though. You dont sound stressed.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Is it continuous assessment? I thought BTEC were mostly course work over exam? Dont know about level 2 though. You dont sound stressed.

It’s 100% coursework and I am stressed but as long as I don’t have to do older work and carry on with course it’s a little better
It’s 100% coursework and I am stressed but as long as I don’t have to do older work and carry on with course it’s a little better

If its 100% coursework and you havent handed it in, then surely for those bits you scored 0? Check with your teacher. By your account youve missed 4 assignments? Why? Do you have a good reason? Only chance is if the ones you missed were not assessed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending