Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Scarlettcake
For?

For going to study medicine at UCLAN??
Look on the website and it will have all entry requirements.
From their website ‘AAB at A2 at least two science subjects to include Chemistry
Evidence of sustained academic achievement with broad study of Science, Math & English up to 16.
Hons degree in any science 2.1 or health degree 2.1 with 1 year professional experience.’
Reply 5
Original post by Scarlettcake
From their website ‘AAB at A2 at least two science subjects to include Chemistry
Evidence of sustained academic achievement with broad study of Science, Math & English up to 16.
Hons degree in any science 2.1 or health degree 2.1 with 1 year professional experience.’

do they require a B in gcse maths and science specifically?
All that they say is maths and English up to 16 (which I presume is 16 years old) - I have no idea if that is simply you have to have studied it up to that point? You need to have passed with a C? Or if you require a B? As it is medicine I would expect they would rule out anyone below a B anyway, but it would be best to email them and ask for what their specific grade requirements are. Plus bare in mind that because medicine is so competitive they expect applicants to have a majority of A/A*s especially in science and maths however I have never heard of this med school before so they may be more lenient :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by scarlettcake
all that they say is maths and english up to 16 (which i presume is 16 years old) - i have no idea if that is simply you have to have studied it up to that point? You need to have passed with a c? Or if you require a b? As it is medicine i would expect they would rule out anyone below a b anyway, but it would be best to email them and ask for what their specific grade requirements are. Plus bare in mind that because medicine is so competitive they expect applicants to have a majority of a/a*s especially in science and maths however i have never heard of this med school before so they may be more lenient :smile:

thank you so much x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending