The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

9:30am - Session ends

Hope everyone managed to have a productive start to the day! Next session at 10am :smile:

________
I was not really productive at all :frown: Going to try and make up for it next session :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Managed to finish the practice exam! Got 50/66, while I needed 51 points for an A... :s-smilie:

Next session I'll be tidying up my room and working on my essay on Sartre
Still doing my biology practice Qs... it's taking more time than expected :banghead:
10:00am - Session begins
Hope everyone is productive :smile:
Original post by atarassia
Still doing my biology practice Qs... it's taking more time than expected :banghead:

Keep going- you can do it! :smile:
Will be joining in for the 12.00pm session, going to finish a lab report for chemistry and finishing going over AS content on Enthalpy! Hope everyone has a really productive day.
Original post by Protostar
Don't blame you at all!! Well done on getting all that work done today :five:

Thanks. I’m going to be starting at 2:00pm today instead of 4:00pm; I hope to complete some past papers for maths and memories some notes for history.
Aight ya'll imma be tryna push it with the memorisation till 11:30.I'm hype.
11:30am - Session ends

________
I'm unexpectedly going to have to go out for a bit... If someone would be able to start the 12:00 session, that would be great :smile:
DONE WITH BIOLOGY. Life is good

Now moving to Microbiology!! I have to go through notes and some of the slides, and then practice Qs
1:30pm - Session ends
Hope everyone was productive!

Labrador99
x
Let me know when you're back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been quite productive so far today, I've made notes on the role and function of the education system.
Got my poetry notes out ready to make a quizlet set for the power and conflict poetry cluster:s-smilie:
2pm-Session Starts
I don't work Sundays but as I'm doing this I may as well make use of it so this session I want to get everything ready for tomorrow and start reading my book :smile:
Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello, i'm jumping on the bandwagon a little late whoops but i'm planning to finish my flashcards on coastal management and start my climate change ones :smile:
3:30pm - Session ends
Hope everyone was productive!
I got seriously distracted but since it wasn't work it doesn't really matter:smile:
4 lectures of micro covered, 6 more to go!
Praying I can stay this productive for another session
4pmSession Starts
Gonna tidy my room then mark my logs homework I've just remembered I forgot to mark due in tomorrow...
continuing with weather hazard flashcards :smile:
I'm going to start my dissection revision at 5pm and aim to do 5 hours before I go to sleep

Latest

Trending

Trending