The Student Room Group

Not going to finish GSCE Physics and Chemistry, help?

Hey so I'm currently doing triple science (which makes the situation way worse) and due to the slow teaching of my science department, there's little chance we're going to finish all of paper 2 for chemistry and we haven't even finished paper 1 for physics, and we've only got 3-4 months until the real exams. I got a physics tutor to help me speed up my learning but I'm still not sure, help?
You could try mygcsescience videos? He's pretty good at condensing the information and even just watching the videos without taking notes on the subjects is better than not having seen some topics at all. Hope this helps.
Original post by meggysmith
You could try mygcsescience videos? He's pretty good at condensing the information and even just watching the videos without taking notes on the subjects is better than not having seen some topics at all. Hope this helps.

I'd definetly reccomend that too.. I'm doing triple and i got grage 8's in my mocks by using that , compared to the grade 5's i was getting relying on teachers. I missed alot of year 10 and missing content isn't a big deal it's not too difficult to catch up. Mygcsescience cost a bit and im sure your parents wouldnt mind if you got good grades in the end. Good luck.
You could try "BBC Bitesize" or "revisionscience.com"
Reply 4
Original post by meggysmith

Yeah, I'll definitely try these websites. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest