The Student Room Group

Brexiters are not racists.

Brexiters are often portrayed as mouth frothing racists who hate anyone who is not white and British. This is obviously a complete lie.

Brexiters only voted to get rid of EU migrants so they can make room for their brothers and sisters from India, China and all those other places non white people live so they can come to Britain and live next door to brexiters who will welcome them with tea and cake.

No doubt, Brexters will walk through the sunny uplands of a Britain free from the chains of the EU hand in hand with their new foreign friends.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-britain-india-immigrants-accept-more-free-trade-deal-diplomat-warning-yk-sinha-a8073516.html

Scroll to see replies

The liberal/ libertarian wing of the brexit were ares actually pro was migration- eg Gove, Dan Hannan etc

Of course, these people make up a minority
Which Brexiteers are you talking about?

The Brexiteers who genuinely wanted Britain to leave the EU as per the referendum question?
The Brexiteers who wanted to reduce immigration?
The Brexiteers who just wanted to kick the establishment?
The Brexiteers who are racist but who use the immigration argument to justify their prejudice?
The Brexiteers who have a rose tinted view of the world and somehow think that Britain can regain its Empire?

Some Breixteers are racist. I have no doubt some remainers are also racist. I am not sure what your point is.
The sarcasm would be funny if it weren't true. Most Brexiteers are generally racist pigs, when someone says they voted Brexit I just stop talking to them. These stupid Brexiteers have doomed us all. I hope we have another referendum.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Haviland-Tuf
The sarcasm would be funny if it weren't true. Most Brexiteers are generally racist pigs, when someone says they are voted Brexit I just stop talking to them. These stupid Brexiteers have doomed us all. I hope we have another referendum.

Bigot.
Original post by ByEeek
Which Brexiteers are you talking about?

The Brexiteers who genuinely wanted Britain to leave the EU as per the referendum question?
The Brexiteers who wanted to reduce immigration?
The Brexiteers who just wanted to kick the establishment?
The Brexiteers who are racist but who use the immigration argument to justify their prejudice?
The Brexiteers who have a rose tinted view of the world and somehow think that Britain can regain its Empire?

Some Breixteers are racist. I have no doubt some remainers are also racist. I am not sure what your point is.

I think there is a wide spectrum of views amongst those who voted for the act of economic self-harm. I expect the vast majority are not racist though.
The sarcasm would be funny if it weren't true. Most Brexiteers are generally racist pigs, when someone says they voted Brexit I just stop talking to them. These stupid Brexiteers have doomed us all. I hope we have another referendum.

genuinely hope you're a troll. If not, you're just helping OP's side.

Also by your logic, 52% of the UK must be racist then?

Wow. Troll alert. Voting a certain way in a referendum does not make you racist.
Reply 8
The trouble with Brexit is that, the UK reverts to a pre-World War type of an economy.

During both WWs, nation states protected boundaries and raised tariffs, to protect uncompetitive domestic industries. When this happens, debtor and debtee countries emerge.

The debtor will call for a squaring of debts which the debtee is unable to pay, therefore the debtor tries to seize assets, and financial market chaos ensues, as banks start to square books due to change in valuation of assets. Eventually there will be a financial winner and a sore loser, but not quite!

Ask yourself this Q. Why does war break out? One country having lost and wound up, owing large sums of wealth to another, why can't they just pay it back?

Well..
1. Why don't poor people ask to be kicked and made to study?
2. Why don't politicians and the rich, announce such an offer, of a free kick-to-study program?

Obvious answer is, humans are greedy, selfish and unreasonable therefore in bulk, this behavior is amplified; thank you helpful, reasonable and kind - hello, racist jerk!

Racism is a short term gain, for a long term loss (to someone else). A racist, drums up short term social status, food, resources and mates without having to study or go extinct at the cost of war and destruction. If the society fighting the war wins, then the racist just melts back into society and if the society loses then the racist is dead or melts back because the victors don't particularly care - they have their own racists in leadership roles.

Explains why the SS were only marginally persecuted both in Germany and by the West. There's always a new war to be fought as the cycle restarts.

The problem with each cycle is the destruction of the planet. My point is, Brexiteers don't HAVE TO BE racist - life will eventually drag them along that happy path.

How does a 'liberal' cope? Simple, sit on both sides of the fence but always speak the truth! What is the truth? Study you idiot and 'no killing/maiming'!

You don't want to be put in a concentration camp because of your liberal ideas, therefore, actively support the racist with constructive and very patriotic criticism! Rule Britannica - let's study! Therefore, racist, why are you not studying Math, Physics and Art - let's make America/UK/whatever great again - we don't want manager types, and then very truthfully, offer them a zapping-toes study program (which you should be in, to begin with).

The liberal stays out of harms way, like a crafty fox. He is in college and doing something productive with his time and calling the racist out on his BS, every single day he's studying. Your toes may take some damage from all the zapping and motivation but you'r building skills to make the world better. Also, you are clearly marking yourself out as a productive and useful tool, to any angry enemy!

Additionally if you get in-to the whole hippy-culture of having a group of like minded friends, watch over you in a study group, you just might manage to extract, a rather regimented but fairly balanced, and interesting life, while morons fight their way to a mutually assured destruction.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by RickHendricks
genuinely hope you're a troll. If not, you're just helping OP's side.

Also by your logic, 52% of the UK must be racist then?

Correction, 52% of those able to and who did vote.

It is scum like yourself that makes me glad we're leaving :smile:
Original post by KingHarold
I think there is a wide spectrum of views amongst those who voted for the act of economic self-harm. I expect the vast majority are not racist though.

Economic self harm?! Have you seen the FTSE and export figures. Things are going brilliantly
Original post by Guru Jason

that's still the 52% who voted leave, and according to what the previous person said voters are general pigs.

So... 52% of the people who voted are racists?

Also it makes me happy that by leaving, we get to see the EU's real face, since they turned against us in such a vile manner.
Original post by RickHendricks
that's still the 52% who voted leave, and according to what the previous person said voters are general pigs.

So... 52% of the people who voted are racists?

Also it makes me happy that by leaving, we get to see the EU's real face, since they turned against us in such a vile manner.

One could argue the UK showed its complete disregard for its european neighbours and felt it was superior.

Now is crying to Brussels because GDP is slowly revising down.
Has also wasted arguably the greatest economic expansion time in the last two decades, discussing its own economic destruction (brexit) without any viable plan.

except a margaret thatcher imposter and a global britain podium...
Reply 14
How childish.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
One could argue the UK showed its complete disregard for its european neighbours and felt it was superior.

Now is crying to Brussels because GDP is slowly revising down.
Has also wasted arguably the greatest economic expansion time in the last two decades, discussing its own economic destruction (brexit) without any viable plan.

except a margaret thatcher imposter and a global britain podium...

actually a lot of people now just wwant to get this all over with.

The only one crying right now are the remainers and the "elected" officials down at brussels.
Original post by Guru Jason

Which is more than 48% who voted to remain, what’s your point?
Original post by CrimsonTyphoon
Yes you are.

So you can tell me that you’ve met each and every one of the 17.4 million people who voted to leave the EU and know they are all racist?
Finally some students that have their heads screwed on

Cant wait for uni but I can tell I'm going to have a hard time keeping my mouth shut among the waves of lefties spouting garbage about racism and white supremacy
Original post by mrwb9876
Economic self harm?! Have you seen the FTSE and export figures. Things are going brilliantly

We have not left the EU yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending