The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary partylife?

Hey, anyone at qmul wanna talk about the night life in mile end? popular pubs and clubs etc?
Original post by zaboor123
Hey, anyone at qmul wanna talk about the night life in mile end? popular pubs and clubs etc?

If you're seeking unis just for their nightlife, you're not taking studying seriously enough. Welcome to the real world (once you've graduated)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
I already got an offer from them and put them as my first choice. Obviously keen on studying there so what's wrong with knowing how the nightlife is?
I already got an offer from them and put them as my first choice. Obviously keen on studying there so what's wrong with knowing how the nightlife is?

As a graduate of QM I can tell you there's one bar at Mile End campus called draper's (near the CompSci department). Night clubs in general, I don't think there are any in the Mile End area. Maybe Stratford will have a few more?
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
As a graduate of QM I can tell you there's one bar at Mile End campus called draper's (near the CompSci department). Night clubs in general, I don't think there are any in the Mile End area. Maybe Stratford will have a few more?

Did you go to any of their halls by any chance? I heard they look like prison cells. Lot of things going on in those halls or do people usually tend to themselves?
Did you go to any of their halls by any chance? I heard they look like prison cells. Lot of things going on in those halls or do people usually tend to themselves?

Nope, I commuted to uni. I heard it's policy to only allow students to rent a hall for one year so after your first year you should have found yourself accommodation.

Moved to the QMUL subforum :smile:
Reply 7
I live on campus and we tend to go out in Shoreditch. Easy to get home and lots of good places to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending