The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gonna write some chemistry notes (group 2 and 7) for the rest of the session. Hopefully I finish.
5:30pm - Session ends
Well my room is significantly tidier :woo: Nowhere near done though :frown:
Original post by Lemur14

but you did some of it :rave:

Back from work :biggrin: hope everyone’s okay today!
Original post by laurawatt
but you did some of it :rave:

I did :smile: Gonna try do another 10 minutes before dinner now as I've been spamming for ages :oops:
Original post by Lemur14

Whoops :lol:
Original post by Lemur14
I did :smile: Gonna try do another 10 minutes before dinner now as I've been spamming for ages :oops:

okkkieeeee :smile:
Original post by Protostar

Back from work :biggrin: hope everyone’s okay today!

Hope work was as good as work can be :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
Hope work was as good as work can be :smile:

Very quiet today! Much better than the manic mess that was yesterday :tongue:
didn't finish weather hazards flashcards :frown: covered tropical storms in depth so that's good i guess?:redface:
Original post by Protostar
Very quiet today! Much better than the manic mess that was yesterday :tongue:

Sounds good :smile:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
didn't finish weather hazards flashcards :frown: covered tropical storms in depth so that's good i guess?:redface:

Of course that's good :yep: Well done!
Still stuck on microbio... Just hoping to finish by midnight :frown:
Hi @Lemur14 Thanks so much for covering the starting and endings today :hugs: So sorry I had to unexpectedly go out, but we had to take my dad to the opticians and then visit my Gran who has been unwell the past few days- nobody ever tells me about these things in advance! Thanks, and really sorry again :hugs:
6:00pm - Session begins

:smile:
Original post by Labrador99
Hi @Lemur14 Thanks so much for covering the starting and endings today :hugs: So sorry I had to unexpectedly go out, but we had to take my dad to the opticians and then visit my Gran who has been unwell the past few days- nobody ever tells me about these things in advance! Thanks, and really sorry again :hugs:

Not a problem :smile: My parents are terrible at telling me things too. Had a rare Sunday off driving lessons and just happened to be clearing my watched threads at the right time so it all worked out :smile:
Hope your gran is better soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying for an hour followed by a 30 min break is a horrible way to revise mainly because it is impossible to get much done in an hour. If you want to improve your memory retention take only a 5-10 min break and revisit what you just revised each session before starting something new.
(edited 6 years ago)
it's around 7:30pm for me right now, didn't get a lot done because i had to clean up after dinner but finished my weather hazards flashcards and started reading through variation in weather:h:
oh flippin heck i forgot :dunce:

7:30pm - Session ends
8:00pm - Session begins
omg i'm so useless i do apologise

9:30pm - Session ends