The Student Room Group

Where my triple science gang at?

Scroll to see replies

How did this thread turn to petty insults?
Reply 21
Anyone could pm the topics of aqa chemistry mock paper 2? It'll help a lot , thankyou.
Original post by misspessimism
lmao, i love singapore noodles tho ngl

alie theyre peng
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
And who tf are you?

sorry community assistant.
i did not realise.
please do not ban me.....
Original post by Anonymous1502
How did this thread turn to petty insults?

Immature users who's comebacks suck and they have nothing else to say. NK not included
If it makes you feel better my triple science teacher left mid way through last academic year and they couldn't find a replacement quickly, so we are only on chapter 13 biology and 12 in physics. Oops! I think this new gcse has made it super difficult to cover all the content anyway.
Reply 26
Original post by wqaf
Sit down stupid boy you go Singapore uni your advice sucks

Quiet down and chill....

Spoiler

Pahaha oh triple science the good old days #3easyA*s
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Immature users who's comebacks suck and they have nothing else to say. NK not included

Honey, the title of this ting is triple scinece gang. If you aint triple science take your little offended a** elsewhere.

ba-bye
Original post by misspessimism
Honey, the title of this ting is triple scinece gang. If you aint triple science take your little offended a** elsewhere.

ba-bye

Heres a example of a user who doesnt understand the full definition of 'maturity'. So 'Honey' if you dont have anything constructive to say, then dont even bother commenting, this might be a 'Triple science gang thread' but rn all Im seeing are users violating each other over Unis and mothers basements.
Original post by wqaf
2 Years little one
And the difference between 14/15 and 17/18 is incredibly large

14-17 and 15-18 - that's three years... :facepalm:
Original post by trill_val
sorry community assistant.
i did not realise.
please do not ban me.....

Lol dw, Im not that butt hurt over your comment xx
What is going on in this thread lmao
Reply 33
Original post by wqaf
You find GCSES hard you wont even get an E at A level

Eh? What are you on about?
Original post by Yhweh
My grammar school makes triple science compulsory👌

Same
Original post by wqaf
>Are flashcards efffective for GCSE science?

If you need to actually revise for GCSE theres no hope for you

???///
Reply 36
Original post by wqaf
>Are flashcards efffective for GCSE science?
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ACTUALLY REVISING FOR ANY GCSE SUBJECT AND DOING IT THIS EALRY OF ALL THINGS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAAHAHH

So? Better to start early and secure the grade than starting late and regret not revising previously.. Aren't you supposed to revise for something to get a grade in it?

Also, it's very amusing how you resort to looking through a user's profile to try and pick out things to make fun of instead of relevantly addressing the user's message :h:
damn.. thsts pretty sad actually...
Reply 38
Original post by wqaf
Lol if you need to revise for GCSE science then you're limited by your natural talent and will fail at A levels because of your own garbage genes LUL

So anyone who revises for GCSE science has 'garbage genes'? (Doesn't even make sense as comprehending and applying the content is easy enough to do, you just have to memorize)

I'm not going to linger on this issue for long as it's not relevant and will just waste my time. How old are you? Because you seem to be very immature by simply attacking someone personally when challenged..
Reply 39
Original post by wqaf
You're 15/16 at most you know nothing little boy

Haven't addressed anything I actually wrote, how surprising...

Quick Reply

Latest