The Student Room Group

Where my triple science gang at?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by misspessimism
damn.. thsts pretty sad actually...

??
we had the choice at my school to do triple or combined and im so wishing i took combined and did the higher paper instead of triple and did the higher paperin triple
Original post by misspessimism
Oh the struggle..
Well, RIP triple science gang...
This thread is going downhill like all our GCSEs rn
Original post by wqaf
Lol if you need to revise for GCSE science then you're limited by your natural talent and will fail at A levels because of your own garbage genes LUL

Do you do A level Maths/FM?
Damn, I came here to say I'm also doing triple science and I see a damn argument lmfao.
Original post by lauren mealing
we had the choice at my school to do triple or combined and im so wishing i took combined and did the higher paper instead of triple and did the higher paperin triple

me too
Is anyone else finding it extremely hard
Original post by wqaf
Obviously

Are you getting full marks in them?
Reply 48
Original post by wqaf
I already said you have garbage genes you retard do I have to get a loudspeaker and blast it in your ear to understand?

I already disproved that, which is why I haven't mentioned it again.. And revising for something exam boards themselves advise you to do does not mean you have 'garbage genes'. Please prove objectively how memorizing content means I have different, inferior genes.

And you didn't address anything in my post, you just said 'I know nothing', dismissing my comment, just because I'm a few years younger than you. You honestly seem far younger than 17-18 reading your posts, they're just so childish.. (bragging about how A-level's SO diificult and undermining others, resorting to personal insults, immature names such as 'retard'..etc.)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Randomstudwnt

YES. And what i hate is when people in college say oh a-levels are so much harder when soo much of our content has moved down from a-levels and our gcse's are alot harder then their's ever were.
But I'm defo struggling to cope with all this revision

Yep.
Like half of the stuff we learn, in the actual exam is worded completely differently
Like half of the stuff we learn, in the actual exam is worded completely differently

Thats so true, and past papers dont help cos the exam is different to the old spec
When you come here to talk about GCSE triple science and the 18 yr old sex god from A-level decides to play with the "kiddies"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway whats going my dudeee how you finding GCSE triple science? I find them quite easy apart from biology and its annoying practicals and strict mark scheme. Physics is fairly annoying-having to use a formula to work out something from another formula is so annoying, but not impossible.

In fact I hate how maths has been implemented into all of triple science. Maths is really easy its just I never expect it,. nor do i expect if the level of maths needed is demanding-is it easy multiplying or adding, or (also easy but quite unexpected) area of a sector of a circle, use of standard form in bacteria cultures, molar values.
Basically, Its just annoying because I don't know if a high level of mathematical knowledge is needed, and when it is, its really unexpected and I can get caught off guard.
Original post by mc_miah
When you come here to talk about GCSE triple science and the 18 yr old sex god from A-level decides to play with the "kiddies"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway whats going my dudeee how you finding GCSE triple science? I find them quite easy apart from biology and its annoying practicals and strict mark scheme. Physics is fairly annoying-having to use a formula to work out something from another formula is so annoying, but not impossible.

In fact I hate how maths has been implemented into all of triple science. Maths is really easy its just I never expect it,. nor do i expect if the level of maths needed is demanding-is it easy multiplying or adding, or (also easy but quite unexpected) area of a sector of a circle, use of standard form in bacteria cultures, molar values.
Basically, Its just annoying because I don't know if a high level of mathematical knowledge is needed, and when it is, its really unexpected and I can get caught off guard.

Yeah there's national statistics that on average everyone is doing worst in biology, the people who make these papers must be really horrible peop;e
Jesus I thought this was a thread for GCSE triple science students wanting to discuss triple science/how hard they're finding it, not a place for A-Level students to belittle GCSE students and say 'just wait until A-level'... surprise surprise, we'll be doing that soon! Plus you were all GCSE students once and there's nothing wrong with feeling that something is stressful/hard just because future endeavours may be harder... get off this thread and instead of complaining about how much work you have to do maybe go and do it :s-smilie:
I love Triple; why would you do Combined???
I'm finding the papers fairly decent - just expect the unexpected guys!
Plus, it's not great when you've still got so much content left and so little time.
Heck not here!

Quick Reply

Latest