The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology A Level Specimen Set 3 Paper 3

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had access to the aqa psychology a level specimen set 3 paper 3? I need to do some extra revision because I've done all of the past papers and specimen papers except this one, and im currently sitting on a grade D/C level for this paper, and i need a lot of help!
Thanks!
I have access to all, but have you been given this as a mock yet? Why can't you ask your teachers?
Original post by Findlay6
I have access to all, but have you been given this as a mock yet? Why can't you ask your teachers?

@Findlay6 I have asked my teacher, but I go to a pretty run down college and they said that it wouldn’t be any help for me. I did my mocks in December and did last years paper 3 and got a D, so even though the college may think it’s useless for me, I could really use it to try and help myself :smile:
Original post by failureofaperson
@Findlay6 I have asked my teacher, but I go to a pretty run down college and they said that it wouldn’t be any help for me. I did my mocks in December and did last years paper 3 and got a D, so even though the college may think it’s useless for me, I could really use it to try and help myself :smile:

messaged you.
Original post by Findlay6

Hey, could you dm me access to, please? My teachers are not very cooperative so it is difficult to get any exam questions out of them and with exams in weeks it is really difficult to prepare with such limited info.

Thanks,
Hi could you please email me too! I’m doing the paper and don’t have access to it either 😖

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending