Like ?
Original post by Supernova36
Like ?

feels so goooood😍😍
Why would u have a cold shower ? 🤔

cus they're amazing, have one and you might understand 😍😍
Reply 9
Never understood cold showers, they're properly grim.
Like ?

Can't really remember but stuff like it increases your metabolism. It's really interesting, you should watch videos on the positives of cold showers.
Original post by mrussell2171
feels so goooood😍😍

No it doesn’t :laugh:! I squawk like a banshee of it gets a little bit cold in there haha
Cold anyday
No it doesn’t :laugh:! I squawk like a banshee of it gets a little bit cold in there haha

personal opinion then but seriously for me there so good 😍😂😂
Original post by Y11_Maths
Cold anyday

ayyy 😀
I have a hot shower then when I finished I have a mini cold shower, it's to do with the pores and dirt
Original post by soccer827
I have a hot shower then when I finished I have a mini cold shower, it's to do with the pores and dirt

idk why but I have a full cold one they just feel good? 😂 might be the Russian blood in me 😉😀😂😂
Unfortunate for me, i have two separate hot/cold taps so NOT ONLY do i have (more like try) to get the hot/cold water balance right,
but i have to pray it doesn’t just turn cold for some random reason.

:colonhash:
Original post by Kangaroo17
Unfortunate for me, i have two separate hot/cold taps so NOT ONLY do i have (more like try) to get the hot/cold water balance right,
but i have to pray it doesn’t just turn cold for some random reason.

:colonhash:

#respect 😂 don't worry life isn't always so cruel but proud that you have made it this long with such conditions 😂😂
I don't like hot showers, make me feel crap. I typically have the water so it's at a temperature that's very slightly uncomfortable/too cold, nice and refreshing.

Quick Reply