The Student Room Group

Kissed by mate while drunk - gay??

So yeah, I'm not gay or anything, it just kinda happened. I'm confused so please help me out!!
N0 U!
I've kissed guys when I'm drunk just for a laugh, I can do that without questioning my own sexuality because I know I'm straight.
Don't worry about it. This kind of thing is very common among young people and has no meaningful impact on your life (unless your mate thinks it meant more).
People kiss mates when drunk all the time, nothing abnormal about it.
Depends. Was it passionate or a joke? If the former, then unfortunately...
Reply 6
Original post by ByronicHero
Don't worry about it. This kind of thing is very common among young people and has no meaningful impact on your life (unless your mate thinks it meant more).

Ah ok, good. Idk what he's thinking but I'm kinda nervous about seeing him at school tomorrow... hopefully he's just forgotten but i don't think he was that drunk...
As a lesbian, I don’t really get it when straight people do this. My advice would be to be careful. It can be quite upsetting as a gay person to kiss someone who kisses back and then says ‘no homo’. But otherwise, have fun!
Reply 8
Original post by rickyrossman
Depends. Was it passionate or a joke? If the former, then unfortunately...

I hope it was a joke but i'm not sure as it was quite intense and long-ish, almost like a proper snog... have to admit i kissed him back, not sure why, it just sorta happened because i'm not gay or anything you know
Reply 9
Original post by littledino1011
As a lesbian, I don’t really get it when straight people do this. My advice would be to be careful. It can be quite upsetting as a gay person to kiss someone who kisses back and then says ‘no homo’. But otherwise, have fun!

oh yes i see what you mean!! i don't hope to offend anyone obviously and i don't wanna lose my friendship with him, he's quite a close mate but has never told me that he's gay or anything, although idk if people would talk about that...
Hi i'm back because i'm currently at school and it seems that he's avoiding me, didn't talk to me before class, hasn't joined for lunch and stuff. Maybe he's embarrassed or scared? anyway what should i do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending