The Student Room Group

What is it with these south asian child sex gangs?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43153556

Can someone explain exactly what the sketch is here why this is always in the news?

Arent sex outside of marriage forbidden in their religeons? Why is it always south asians?

How do these kids get involved with these people? I didn't know any girl when I was in year 7 or 8 that would want to go out with 25-30 year old, I just don't get it.

And these young girls, are they being held captive or do they roam around freely and go to these horrible men and horrible situations? Why would a girl even want to meet these men and have sex with them? Do they get paid or get anything in return?

And why wernt these men caught earlier?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just find it so hard to believe this is happening, but obviously it is.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
maybe because they do not get taught sex Ed,
Original post by konvictz0007

Can someone explain exactly what the sketch is here why this is always in the news?

Arent sex outside of marriage forbidden in their religeons? Why is it always south asians?

How do these kids get involved with these people? I didn't know any girl when I was in year 7 or 8 that would want to go out with 25-30 year old, I just don't get it.

And these young girls, are they being held captive or do they roam around freely and go to these horrible men and horrible situations? Why would a girl even want to meet these men and have sex with them? Do they get paid or get anything in return?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just find it so hard to believe this is happening, but obviously it is.

Some of them are drugged.
Some of them kidnapped.
Some of them are just plain ****ing stupid, and extremely gullible/easy to groom.

You here about it all the time. "He made me feel specialllll". **** sake man.
Reply 3

bad news sells

Depends on how you interpret the good books really but half of them probably arent even practising muslims.
Women have a lower status in their culture could be an answer but i think one of the bigger reasons is that it looks better in the headlines [not to diminish their crimes] but there are plenty of white child rapists as well.

Broken homes, drink, drugs, desire to be cool etc. the reasons are legion.

A bit of both i imagine but the 'chains' in this sense tend to be drink/drug/shame/fear i.e. theyll have their drugs stopped if theyleave or the people will release videos etc.

Its very hard to prove these sorts of crimes, not to mention you need multiple solid witnesses/victims and they tend to be short on the ground.

Hope these answers help a bit!

The fact of the matter is that grooming gangs/individuals are everywhere. There are Asian groomers, White groomers, Latino groomers, black groomers etc...

And just because someone is of a certain religion does not mean they follow it. If Colombian drug cartels were real Christians they would not be killing people over drugs. A lot of them talk about Gods in fact they even get baptised at Churches. However, they act against Christianity. Either they want the money, do not care about religion etc...

Even Muslims in the UK, I met those who do haram (unlawful stuff). For example: pork, alcohol etc.. And those who do not follow Islam e.g. paying (Zakat, praying etc..)

Long story short, predators are everywhere. Hopefully after events like Larry Nassar and Benell cases more victims will find it easier to come forward
(edited 6 years ago)
I blame their upbringing. They live in such a strict environment that it starts taking negative toll on them
Street grooming is represented disproportionately in south Asian communities.
To be more specific in Pakistani heritage Communities
White paedophiles tend to operate alone.
For 15 years or more the media totally ignored this problem even now try looking up using the mainstream Media just how many towns and cities , many of them with multiple gangs, are involved in this awful crime.
It is shocking that over 25 to 30 different towns and cities have Pakistani heritage Street grooming sex gangs operating in them but nearly as shocking is that's looking for this information is like looking for gold dust if you use the normal channels. I can only conclude that the MSM are still trying to hide the information and don't want you to know.
The other thing that the media never touch is that the only people sentenced for these crimes are Gang members. The men in the community that pay to rape these children never get caught or brought to Justice.
I remember reading in the Times piece on this about one girl, just one 15 years old child in one town and one night had 50 men pay to rape her. They were queuing up the stairs and on the landing waiting.
She is one of many thousands of girls right across the country. Multiply that by thousands of nights.
There are countless, countless men in their communities who have been involved in this but will never be brought to Justice.
It is a big problem within their community as the Jaye report showed and the media don't want to know this aspect of it.
Another aspect of this was the number of people on the left that refuse to believe this was going on and flatly denied and obfuscated when it was coming out.
Go back to any talk board around 2010 to 20121 and you'll see lots of people being accused of racism simply for bringing the subject up. By no means everybody on the left did this, but everybody that did do it was on the left.
A particularly vile part of this for me was when parents and loved ones were trying to get help they were having people scream racist and islamophobe in their faces.

Here is a talk given by Andrew Norfolk the Times reporter that spent a year on these cases collecting all the data and was the first in the mainstream Media to dare to cover the story in 2011.
https://youtu.be/qrUiHB5qJJ0
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
The gangs have local Labour councillors in their pocket and act as enforcers for them. Of course it isn't going to be simple to get any kind of allegation against them properly followed up with.
Reply 8
Original post by Just my opinion
For 15 years or more the media totally ignored this problem even now try looking up using the mainstream Media just how many towns and cities , many of them with multiple gangs, are involved in this awful crime.
It is shocking that over 25 to 30 different towns and cities have Pakistani heritage Street grooming sex gangs operating in them but nearly as shocking is that's looking for this information is like looking for gold dust if you use the normal channels. I can only conclude that the MSM are still trying to hide the information and don't want you to know.
The other thing that the media never touch is that the only people sentenced for these crimes are Gang members. The men in the community that pay to rape these children never get caught or brought to Justice.
I remember reading in the Times piece on this about one girl, just one 15 years old child in one town and one night had 50 men pay to rape her. They were queuing up the stairs and on the landing waiting.
She is one of many thousands of girls right across the country. Multiply that by thousands of nights.
There are countless, countless men in their communities who have been involved in this but will never be brought to Justice.
It is a big problem within their community as the Jaye report showed and the media don't want to know this aspect of it.
Another aspect of this was the number of people on the left that refuse to believe this was going on and flatly denied and obfuscated when it was coming out.
Go back to any talk board around 2010 to 20121 and you'll see lots of people being accused of racism simply for bringing the subject up. By no means everybody on the left did this, but everybody that did do it was on the left.
A particularly vile part of this for me was when parents and loved ones were trying to get help they were having people scream racist and islamophobe in their faces.

Here is a talk given by Andrew Norfolk the Times reporter that spent a year on these cases collecting all the data and was the first in the mainstream Media to dare to cover the story in 2011.

I wouldnt say they operate alone per se in that they all seem to congregate online like slime.
Reply 9
Original post by Jebedee
The gangs have local Labour councillors in their pocket and act as enforcers for them. Of course it isn't going to be simple to get any kind of allegation against them properly followed up with.

Thats not an actionable claim at all ? :lol:
Original post by Napp
Thats not an actionable claim at all ? :lol:

Hard to prove a relation between two events. Tommy Robinson gets hassled by gangs when he goes after certain councillors up North.
Reply 11
Original post by Jebedee
Hard to prove a relation between two events. Tommy Robinson gets hassled by gangs when he goes after certain councillors up North.

Saying that Labour Councillors aid and abet rape gangs is still slander...

Robinson is a small minded fascist, to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if he liked diddling under age girls as well.

I watched that video with Andrew Norfolk. It made me sick to my stomach and royally pissed off at the same time. To think that we had such an infestation of cowardice among the police that they turned a blind eye just cause they didn't want to be called 'racist'.
Reply 13
Why do you say ‘south Asian’ it’s just the bbc being politically correct. It’s normally always Pakistanis, you don’t see Indians or Sri Lankan’s doing this stuff. Stop saying ‘south Asian’
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-41266938
Look at their names they’re all Pakistani,
Reply 14

I agree, the BBC is too scared to say Pakistani so it just says ‘south Asian’ which is a lot more offensive in my opinion. Why don’t they just be more specific.
Original post by Napp
Saying that Labour Councillors aid and abet rape gangs is still slander...

Robinson is a small minded fascist, to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if he liked diddling under age girls as well.

Whatever you think of his conduct in the past he's no fascist, that much is is evident. I'd rethink how you apply the term fascist if I were you here is a link to the dictionary.

(https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/fascism )

'I wouldnt be surprised if he liked diddling under age girls as well.'

Wow grow up.
Original post by peeked
I agree, the BBC is too scared to say Pakistani so it just says ‘south Asian’ which is a lot more offensive in my opinion. Why don’t they just be more specific.

Correct.The Sikh community are particularly pissed off by this sleight of hand and fume at the use of "Asian rape gangs."
Original post by peeked

Yeah I can imagine a bunch of Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Japanese etc people not feeling too happy about that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Kaffee_1998
Whatever you think of his conduct in the past he's no fascist, that much is is evident. I'd rethink how you apply the term fascist if I were you here is a link to the dictionary.

(https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/fascism )

'I wouldnt be surprised if he liked diddling under age girls as well.'

Wow grow up.

Pray tell how he isnt then?
Oh do stop harping on.
Original post by Kaffee_1998
Yeah I can imagine a bunch of Chinese, , Cantonese, Japanese etc people not feeling too happy about that.

That's a language, not an ethnic group.
Reply 19
Correct.The Sikh community are particularly pissed off by this sleight of hand and fume at the use of "Asian rape gangs."

Yes I myself am a Sikh and when I see this kind of stuff especially when they’re termed ‘south Asian’ it really annoys me.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending