The Student Room Group

Period pain

Is it worth going to the hospital for extreme period pain along with uncontrollable vomitting? I have college tomorrow and i don’t want to have to miss it. So do i go to the hospital? What would they do for me? I cant eat or sleep
I would definitely go to the doctors for that. If you are uncontrollably vomiting alongside extreme period pains, then most likely there is something that is not quite right which needs to be analysed.

I understand that you may have school, but your health must come before. So yes I do advise you see a doctor as soon as possible. Maybe ask your class mates for the notes afterwards?
You should go to your GP. My sis had heavy periods for years. Recently found out she has fibroids.
Hope you feel better soon!
Go to your GP. I had really bad pains and they made me vomit and faint and shake etc. Went to my dr and they put me on the pill, almost 3 years later and haven't looked back. The pill helped me so much.
Reply 4
Original post by silencespeaks
You should go to your GP. My sis had heavy periods for years. Recently found out she has fibroids.
Hope you feel better soon!

Original post by DrawTheLine
Go to your GP. I had really bad pains and they made me vomit and faint and shake etc. Went to my dr and they put me on the pill, almost 3 years later and haven't looked back. The pill helped me so much.

How about now though? I cant handle the pain
Original post by Anonymous
How about now though? I cant handle the pain

Painkillers and hot water bottles.
Go to your gp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending