how to make a girl like you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Mastermind05

Be yourself and treat her well
You can't
dude honestly It's a 50 50 kinda situation the girl may be that bit*h who uses you for getting makeup and other stuff only to leave you.

But then there are the rare gems like the girls that actually care about ya and if that happens to be the case you a lucky a*s dude you gotta be yourself and if it goes up in levels and she beomes your gf then you better treat her well. Aight.
Reply 4
Obtain a love spell from Movli ji.
Original post by AspiringAccount
dude honestly It's a 50 50 kinda situation the girl may be that bit*h who uses you for getting makeup and other stuff only to leave you.

But then there are the rare gems like the girls that actually care about ya and if that happens to be the case you a lucky a*s dude you gotta be yourself and if it goes up in levels and she beomes your gf then you better treat her well. Aight.

I know exactly who should read the second part of this.. @jsk800 xD jokes jokes
Give her food. Works everytime.
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Give her food. Works everytime.

Worked for you
Original post by DabThruALevels
Worked for you

Damn right
Reply 9
Be attractive.
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Damn right

It was actually your kindness, thoughtfulness, sense of humour and those soft blue eyes :kiss:
Original post by DabThruALevels
It was actually your kindness, thoughtfulness, sense of humour and those soft blue eyes :kiss:

Awwwwwww, you so cute :love: This is why I love you
Reply 12
Sacrifice a goat to Baphomet.
Reply 13

Be you 🙂
Different girls have different Interest
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I know exactly who should read the second part of this.. @jsk800 xD jokes jokes

Sure it's a joke
Original post by jsk800
Sure it's a joke

Because it was? xD

(Mostly)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
Because it was? xD

(Mostly)

No way
Original post by jsk800
No way

Okay fine only half a joke

Edit: but still, it was a joke
(edited 6 years ago)
Give her orgasms more than 40% of the time you make love. With multiple or strong orgasms being a feature of your love making.

Plus be a generally positive and enthusiastic person outside the bedroom.

You do have to be realistic and accept that you will never get as far as the bedroom with a lot of women. They are human beings, not a Thunderbirds puppet. But once you get intimate with them, it's easy getting them to like you a lot. Just get good at sex,which is easier than learning to play the piano, but more difficult than playing a Triangle. And be a well adjusted adult outside the bedroom. Simples!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending