The Student Room Group

How do I let a girl I dont like her anymore?

Alright so there is this girl and me and her have been really into eachother for a while. But she wants to be in a relationship with me and i dont see me and her being a thing. I have told her a few times a while back but i was a total a** about it and i still want to be friends. I just really dont want to be that guy that leads girls on but ik if i try to tell her she will hate me...
Original post by Anonymous
Alright so there is this girl and me and her have been really into eachother for a while. But she wants to be in a relationship with me and i dont see me and her being a thing. I have told her a few times a while back but i was a total a** about it and i still want to be friends. I just really dont want to be that guy that leads girls on but ik if i try to tell her she will hate me...

Just say you don't have any interest in being with her in that way, its the best thing to do. Sometimes you have to be mean, but in the end its the best thing.
Damn man, just tell her :redface:
(edited 6 years ago)
@jsk800 looks like someone is having a very similar problem to you lol

Exposed :rofl:

Exposed :rofl:

This isn't me haha. I'll comment and you'll see it'll call me anonymous #3 or something
Look
Original post by jsk800
This isn't me haha. I'll comment and you'll see it'll call me anonymous #3 or something

Ahahahah okay, got it, it’s just eery xD
On mobile there are no numbers but I can see what you mean
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
On mobile there are no numbers but I can see what you mean

I can't see it either, but you'll see that it's not me if you were on the computer
Original post by jsk800
I can't see it either, but you'll see that it's not me if you were on the computer

No no I believe you dw g xD
I blocked one anonymous and now I can't see any anonymous...
Original post by jsk800

There’s an anon thread you need to see with the title Confused, have a look
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
There’s an anon thread you need to see with the title Confused, have a look

I can't see any anonymous threads
GJ noob xD
Aight I got you, it's a 3 step procedure type ting very intriquette. Ok hope your ready.
1- get off your a*s
2- Go to her with confidence
3- tell her and talk things through
Reply 16
Be honest and say "I don't see us working out". There's no nice way to put it without leading her on.
... Why do you need to tell her you're not in to her at all?

If she's aggressively flirty, just ignore it. It'll go away.
Original post by UWS
Be honest and say "I don't see us working out". There's no nice way to put it without leading her on.

This.

Ask to meet for coffee, during the day time. Say we need to have a real talk, make sure she doesn't think it's a date.

Tell her you were, are still are, fond of her. Say you were, and are, flattered, she likes you.

Then tell her as frankly and as bluntly as possible, you never used her, or meant to lead her on, you were just up for the possibility it could lead somewhere. And you've come to realise that we're not a good match, and it has no chance of developing into something deeper, more intimate. And so it's better to end things now before she gets to invested.

Make it clear you have thought long and hard about this decision, and nothing she can do, or say, will change your mind. And if that means the two of you can no longer stay friends, or even casual acquaintances, then that's down to her. If needs be you'll avoid her and never speak to her again.

In other words, make it crystal clear, when you say the relationship (as it was) is over, it means it is over!

The only time breakups are easy is when both partners come to realise at the same time it just isn't working or going anywhere, and part amicably.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending