The Student Room Group

Studying in UK or Australia?

I have a major problem at the moment. I am very confused about choosing to study in UK or Australia. (ps. I am from Malaysia.)

I got offers from both countries and I am confused because I have to make my visa right after receiving my financial statement after my IB results.

The reason I am soooo appalled to choose UK is because it's close to mannyyy countries. And I want to experience the four seasons soo :/ that's what makes me not want to choose Aussie.

On the other hand, Australia is great in terms of employability especially in UniSyd. Also, I looove what the nature provides there. Plus, I heard the political environment is more welcoming and the people themselves are friendlier.

What do you guys think?
Original post by skyecheol
I have a major problem at the moment. I am very confused about choosing to study in UK or Australia. (ps. I am from Malaysia.)

I got offers from both countries and I am confused because I have to make my visa right after receiving my financial statement after my IB results.

The reason I am soooo appalled to choose UK is because it's close to mannyyy countries. And I want to experience the four seasons soo :/ that's what makes me not want to choose Aussie.

On the other hand, Australia is great in terms of employability especially in UniSyd. Also, I looove what the nature provides there. Plus, I heard the political environment is more welcoming and the people themselves are friendlier.

What do you guys think?

You seem to be thinking about everything else except what you plan to study. Focus on the courses and which one will give you what you want.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
You seem to be thinking about everything else except what you plan to study. Focus on the courses and which one will give you what you want.

but it kind of matters, honestly. it's not like i'm gonna be stuck in the uni all the time.
Original post by skyecheol
but it kind of matters, honestly. it's not like i'm gonna be stuck in the uni all the time.

No one said you were but none of the other things are going to get you a job. Work out which courses interest you and the rest will fall into place. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending