The Student Room Group

Size? (For guys and girls)

Now I have a 5.5 penis I would like to know more about if I should be considered as small or whatever else and what can I still do with this size.

Scroll to see replies

You're fine.
Reply 2
Original post by beeninetytwo
You're fine.

The expert has spoken.
Original post by Tootles
The expert has spoken.

Nobody else had so I am super glad and feelin very humbled to have helped. Do you have the arse because I didn't reply to your message?
Reply 4
5.5 what, millimetres?
That's tiny!
Reply 6
Nobody else had so I am super glad and feelin very humbled to have helped. Do you have the arse because I didn't reply to your message?
No :lol: no need to be butthurt, I was just messing about.

I don't know why your first thought would be about having not replied to a message :K: you don't want to talk to me, I get that, but I wasn't going to bring it up in the forum...
Reply 7
Btw, the thickness is just as important as the length 😉
Original post by Tootles
No :lol: no need to be butthurt, I was just messing about.

I don't know why your first thought would be about having not replied to a message :K: you don't want to talk to me, I get that, but I wasn't going to bring it up in the forum...

I never know which way to take you :dontknow:
Reply 9
I never know which way to take you :dontknow:
Well I guess that would be why you seem to avoid talking to me... but you should know by now (pft how long have we been friends?) to take me at face value.

No need for the obvious guilty conscience though :h:
I just started laughing at the sight of "I have a 5.5 penis". It is not the size that made me laugh just how you did not put units and it sounds sort of weird like when a game is version 1.1. (It sounded like you had a 5.5 version penis. :tongue:)
From healthline.com, "According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis."
performance is just as important as size :mmm: i don't want a big one if all they're going to do is be limp and unenthusiastic, right?
Original post by Apocalyps
From healthline.com, "According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis."

@Tootles I think this one is the expert
Reply 14
Original post by indy1999
performance is just as important as size :mmm: i don't want a big one if all they're going to do is be limp and unenthusiastic, right?

What would be a good performance in your opinion?
Original post by RZZR
What would be a good performance in your opinion?

considerate and enthusiastic lol
Original post by Tootles
Well I guess that would be why you seem to avoid talking to me... but you should know by now (pft how long have we been friends?) to take me at face value.

No need for the obvious guilty conscience though :h:

It is obvious, isn't it?
ActualSizes.png
You seriously took the time out of your day to not only measure your gentleman’s sausage, but also to post about it online.

Quick Reply

Latest