The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Set my alarm for 7am tomorrow so I can join at 8 :afraid: Let's see if I actually get up though because I didn't until 1pm today :dontknow:
10:00pm - Session begins

Absolutely won't be around to end this session so just like... see yourselves off to bed :lol:

:goodnight:
I've been awfully unproductive this weekend, so I guess I'll do some true All Day Revision today. I'll be joining all sessions, except for the 8pm and 10pm ones. Yay :s-smilie:
Original post by hysterria
I've been awfully unproductive this weekend, so I guess I'll do some true All Day Revision today. I'll be joining all sessions, except for the 8pm and 10pm ones. Yay :s-smilie:

We can do it!!!
Planning to finish microbio and start Genetics today
Original post by atarassia
We can do it!!!
Planning to finish microbio and start Genetics today

That sounds interesting! Are you in university? Good luck! :smile:
I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing today, probably writing my essay on Sartre, revising quantum physics and applying for a student loan (not technically revision but I've been putting it off for weeks :colondollar:)
That sounds interesting! Are you in university? Good luck! :smile:
I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing today, probably writing my essay on Sartre, revising quantum physics and applying for a student loan (not technically revision but I've been putting it off for weeks :colondollar:)

Yes, first year! You?
Sounds like a good day, Sartre is one of my favourites!! (Can't really say the same about physics tho..)
Yes, first year! You?
Sounds like a good day, Sartre is one of my favourites!! (Can't really say the same about physics tho..)

What degree are you studying? I'm in my final year of secondary school, going to do Neuroscience next year :smile:
And yes, I love Sartre! It's been quite hard to read his works in French, though...

Anyway, this session I managed to write the first part of my essay! How did things go for you?
Working on my 3D animation piece. My character picks up a heavy weight and takes a couple of steps to the side to move it. I want to get the actual animation done today, maybe add in my environment (already built but will need some editing), and then over the next couple of days get it all lit and a camera put in and I should be good to go!
What degree are you studying? I'm in my final year of secondary school, going to do Neuroscience next year :smile:
And yes, I love Sartre! It's been quite hard to read his works in French, though...

Anyway, this session I managed to write the first part of my essay! How did things go for you?

Medicine :smile: Neuroscience is such an interesting subject, good choice!!
Still need to go through 2 microbio lectures but I'm almost done (finally)
Medicine :smile: Neuroscience is such an interesting subject, good choice!!
Still need to go through 2 microbio lectures but I'm almost done (finally)

Thank you! :smile: Medicine is really interesting, too!
Good luck with the microbio! I think I'll start doing physics now, ugh
so sorry guys, been so swamped today I just haven’t found the time :s-smilie:

3:30pm - Session ends
4:00pm - Session begins
I'm ahead of schedule! I finished my animation, did the lighting and the camera, and I just started to render. I estimate that will take five hours though lol
Original post by Protostar
so sorry guys, been so swamped today I just haven’t found the time :s-smilie:

3:30pm - Session ends

They should really have a bot for this or something so that you don’t need to find a way to post here every 2 hours. :tongue:

You’re doing great though, love the thread :hugs:
My render is due to finish about 2 hours after I have to leave oh no :laugh:
5:30pm - Session ends

Original post by darkforest
They should really have a bot for this or something so that you don’t need to find a way to post here every 2 hours. :tongue:

You’re doing great though, love the thread :hugs:

I wish this existed haha

Thank you :smile:
at 6pm I'm gonna get a start on some written work :dumbells:
6:00pm - Session begins

bit early actually :/ sorry

Doesn't look like I'll be getting anything done today, fantastic :yy:
After I've eaten my dinner I'm gonna mark my computing questions and do my maths homework.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Revision is going really well today, I think I've already been productive for a total of 8 hours!

Just gonna do some maths now and call it a day around 9 or so :smile:

Latest