The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Quite risky given that you'll have no idea whether you're sexually compatible or not.

betta 2 b safe den sorry
Original post by Phd InBeingA Bum
Why are you advising the sister to commit zina?

its op choice on who she tkes advice 4rm. i doubt she will tke dis person advice
Original post by Anonymous
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

I can donate myself for research.
Quite risky given that you'll have no idea whether you're sexually compatible or not.

Risk im willing to take.
I can donate myself for research.

Respectfully decline

its not really a choice tbh
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

Sex is obviously an appealing thing for most people regardless of religion but when you first engage in it you'll realise why it's so hyped lol, there's nothing really quite like it.

But do the right thing and wait until you're married to be honest because you might end up regretting it otherwise. A lot of women end up saying they wished they waited for "the right guy" before losing their virginity.
Original post by sam717
man i feel you and im 14 srsly :frown:

I started feeling like this when i was around 13/14 actually :frown:
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Sex is obviously an appealing thing for most people regardless of religion but when you first engage in it you'll realise why it's so hyped lol, there's nothing really quite like it.

But do the right thing and wait until you're married to be honest because you might end up regretting it otherwise. A lot of women end up saying they wished they waited for "the right guy" before losing their virginity.

I’m definitely waiting till marriage but i just cannot wait! i might be asking for it 24/7 though.
I’m definitely waiting till marriage but i just cannot wait! i might be asking for it 24/7 though.

Lol you probably won't, after you've finished you'll be satisfied for a quite a few hours. Your husband will also need a break to get his stamina back 😂
Find yourself a habibi.
Lol you probably won't, after you've finished you'll be satisfied for a quite a few hours. Your husband will also need a break to get his stamina back 😂

Maybe 2x a day then. Maybe night time then to help with my insomnia. I hope he can make me feel amazing!
Original post by So Instinct
Find yourself a habibi.

I want him to find me
I want him to find me

His parents might.
your a girl well dang that changes the game how bout you think logically I understand what you feel but think through it logically and sensibly. I'm sure your mature enough to do so. Aight.

what do you mean by this?
Original post by AspiringAccount
I better slap you for your ignorance and stupidity. Stupid childish monkey you need discipline.

Original post by AspiringAccount
your a girl well dang that changes the game how bout you think logically I understand what you feel but think through it logically and sensibly. I'm sure your mature enough to do so. Aight.

what tf is wrong with you?
Reply 37
Mashallah, my sista! Very happy to hear this. i can guide u through that in a safe and halal way. message me for more details
what do you mean by this?

Well I mean people who've not had sex hear about how great it is and that everyone is doing it but they might think it's not as good as everyone makes out and it's just a "hype" thing. It's only once you actually experience what it's like that you realise why so many young people love doing it any chance they get.

Make sense?
I’m always so horny man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending