The Student Room Group

Is this how I do it? Pre-iGCSE GYG

Posting Schedule:

Monday - Daily Breakdown of Sunday and Monday
Wednesday - Daily Breakdown of Tuesday and Wednesday
Saturday - Daily Breakdown of Thursday and mini-update of the weekend

(Firstly let me please say that I have no idea how this is gonna go..)

Hello! :biggrin:
I've been on tsr for a while now and I love reading other people's blogs but I've thought that being in year 9 it would be pointless seeing as I don't have a results day in a year or so... However I realised that I really want to have a blog and a new friend of mine (I would tag her but I have no idea how to) told me just to go for it.... so here I am! And yes, I know that the year half way over but why not eh...? Next year I'll be way less apprehensive (did I use that correctly? :colondollar:)

How I'm doing right now - all in UK National Curriculum levels as we haven't started grading our work in gcse grading yet...

Spoiler

A mini-autobiography :tongue:

Spoiler

I'll update whenever I can which will probably be daily to every couple of days :h:
Thank you for clicking on to my little corner of tsr :love:
-Molly x

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yep that’s how you do it. Remember you don’t have to post EVERYDAY but you can post updates now and again if that’s best for you.
Original post by stalkingsilence
(Firstly let me please say that I have no idea how this is gonna go..)

Hello! :biggrin:
I've been on tsr for a while now and I love reading other people's blogs but I've thought that being in year 9 it would be pointless seeing as I don't have a results day in a year or so... However I realised that I really want to have a blog and a new friend of mine (I would tag her but I have no idea how to) told me just to go for it.... so here I am! And yes, I know that the year half way over but why not eh...? Next year I'll be way less apprehensive (did I use that correctly? :colondollar:)

How I'm doing right now - all in UK National Curriculum levels as we haven't started grading our work in gcse grading yet...

Spoiler

soooo yeah. I'll update whenever I can which will probably be daily to every couple of days :smile:
Thank you haha hopefully this will be good
-Molly x

Welcome:tongue:
Oh gosh I forgot how many subjects you have to do pre-gcse:colondollar:
You’ve picked an interesting bunch for next year, I wish I’d had the confidence to do drama!
Aha literally me when I started mine, at least you know how to change the colours...that took me over a month to figure out:biggrin: To tag someone you hit the little tag icon (looks like a present label) and type in their username:tongue:
Good luck with the next few years and enjoy your weekend :h:
Original post by JedEmily
Yep that’s how you do it. Remember you don’t have to post EVERYDAY but you can post updates now and again if that’s best for you.

Thank you x
Original post by Toastiekid
Welcome:tongue:
Oh gosh I forgot how many subjects you have to do pre-gcse:colondollar:
You’ve picked an interesting bunch for next year, I wish I’d had the confidence to do drama!
Aha literally me when I started mine, at least you know how to change the colours...that took me over a month to figure out:biggrin: To tag someone you hit the little tag icon (looks like a present label) and type in their username:tongue:
Good luck with the next few years and enjoy your weekend :h:

yeahhh so many subjects
hahahaha a little behind the scenes secret I just spent 45 minutes trying to add colours and adding the colours ahhah
thank you for the how to tag people that would've taken me months otherwise!
What are you taking/taken idk how old you are :biggrin:
You toooooo :smile:
hahahaha a little behind the scenes secret I just spent 45 minutes trying to add colours and adding the colours ahhah
thank you for the how to tag people that would've taken me months otherwise!
What are you taking/taken idk how old you are :biggrin:
You toooooo :smile:

aha I only discovered it about a month ago:biggrin:
I’m year 11 (aGh) I do all the core subjects, separate sciences, music, mandarin, history and french:tongue:. I’m 15 (whoop whoop can get into 15s at the cinema though I admit I haven’t actually seen any at the cinema yet:colondollar:).
sUnDaY 25 fEbRuArY 2018

(where I live the week is sunday-thursday)
Had school today but no lessons :biggrin:
This week we have our school production of Beauty and the Beast which I always find so much fun and we get to miss several days of school (!!!!)
So spent today going over the big dance numbers and some of the harder scenes, prepping for the full run-throughs tomorrow! Kinda excited but also kinda terrified!
I have to leave for Guides in about 15 minutes so I don't really have any time to do school work but that's fine as I don't technically have school until Tuesday :yay::yeah:
See you all later! x
aha I only discovered it about a month ago:biggrin:
I’m year 11 (aGh) I do all the core subjects, separate sciences, music, mandarin, history and french:tongue:. I’m 15 (whoop whoop can get into 15s at the cinema though I admit I haven’t actually seen any at the cinema yet:colondollar:).

ahhh good options and ahahha good luckk i'm so glad i'm not there yet...
go you! idk what 15s are out at the moment but ahaha have fun watching them and leaving all us 13 year olds behind (although at my cinema if you're taller than 165cm you can easily get in :colondollar:)
Just wanted to add, i really love your profile picture!! :ahee:
ahhh good options and ahahha good luckk i'm so glad i'm not there yet...
go you! idk what 15s are out at the moment but ahaha have fun watching them and leaving all us 13 year olds behind (although at my cinema if you're taller than 165cm you can easily get in :colondollar:)
Just wanted to add, i really love your profile picture!! :ahee:

Thank you:biggrin: I don’t actually think I’m 165cm tall:colondollar:
Thankssss got it off google (though recently I’ve been making my own memes to put off revision...what is my life?!)
hello, don't think there's many year 9 gyg's so this'll be interesting, i'll be watching:smile: any idea of what you want to do in the future?
Thank you:biggrin: I don’t actually think I’m 165cm tall:colondollar:
Thankssss got it off google (though recently I’ve been making my own memes to put off revision...what is my life?!)

hahaha same though ahaha
Original post by entertainmyfaith
hello, don't think there's many year 9 gyg's so this'll be interesting, i'll be watching:smile: any idea of what you want to do in the future?

thank you :smile: I don't really mind if nobody reads actually, I just love writing, but thank you for your support hopefully you enjoy it! I'm leaning towards a career in psychology, clinical or educational psychologist interest me the most at this point in time, what about you?
Hi! How's your day been? :tongue: Those careers sound really interesting! Psychology is an amazing career and can lead to good things (even ask my sister!).
MoNdAy 26th FeBrUaRy 2018 - 8:02 pm

I had another full day of rehearsing today which was so much fun and I've just got home after performing for the first time! The obvious first night mistakes and giggles but it's so exciting, the adrenaline is amazing haha I sound crazy.. Missing todays lessons I also missed a Spanish Speaking test and a Bio revision lesson for my exam next week which although I really didn't want to do, it's going to be crazy trying to catch up.

I'm going to do a bit of history revision but nothing else as in the mornings I wake up at 5:30ish so I aim to be in bed by 9:30-10 most school nights.
For the history I'm going to complete a practice test my teacher gave me and then tomorrow in Form i'm going to get the mark scheme so I can mark it.

Also, people have asked me to tag them but seeing as I'm going to be updating quite often I don't want to bombard people's notifications so I'm gonna do short updates like this every day and then each Saturday do a longer summary with pictures and tags etc so if you wanna be tagged just askkk :smile: (I read this on somebody else's blog I'm sorry I can't remember so yeahh I didn't make this up myself ahah so creds to whoever I read this from)
Have a good evening!
Molly x
Hi! How's your day been? :tongue: Those careers sound really interesting! Psychology is an amazing career and can lead to good things (even ask my sister!).

Hey, my day has been really really good thank you! How has yours been? :smile: Thank you! Psychology has been a massive part of my life and it's so so fascinating! What are you thinking of doing in the future? :smile:
Hey, my day has been really really good thank you! How has yours been? :smile: Thank you! Psychology has been a massive part of my life and it's so so fascinating! What are you thinking of doing in the future? :smile:

My day has been good, no tiring, no good, no tiring, no good, no tiring... argh!! :nooo:

I want to be a photographer but mainly focus on concert photography.
MoNdAy 26th FeBrUaRy 2018 - 8:02 pm

I had another full day of rehearsing today which was so much fun and I've just got home after performing for the first time! The obvious first night mistakes and giggles but it's so exciting, the adrenaline is amazing haha I sound crazy.. Missing todays lessons I also missed a Spanish Speaking test and a Bio revision lesson for my exam next week which although I really didn't want to do, it's going to be crazy trying to catch up.

I'm going to do a bit of history revision but nothing else as in the mornings I wake up at 5:30ish so I aim to be in bed by 9:30-10 most school nights.
For the history I'm going to complete a practice test my teacher gave me and then tomorrow in Form i'm going to get the mark scheme so I can mark it.

Also, people have asked me to tag them but seeing as I'm going to be updating quite often I don't want to bombard people's notifications so I'm gonna do short updates like this every day and then each Saturday do a longer summary with pictures and tags etc so if you wanna be tagged just askkk :smile: (I read this on somebody else's blog I'm sorry I can't remember so yeahh I didn't make this up myself ahah so creds to whoever I read this from)
Have a good evening!
Molly x

That sounds so fun!
How on earth can you get up so early?! It hurts me to get up an hour later and I tend to go to bed at a similar time (I’m a tired person, okay?!)
I think most people have tag lists now, feel free to tag me whenever; I’d love to read your posts everyday and plus I feel popular when I get notifications :smile:
Have fun doing the history- which topic are you doing? I remember spending a term on conspiracy theories in ks3 which was so interesting :wink:
My day has been good, no tiring, no good, no tiring, no good, no tiring... argh!! :nooo:

I want to be a photographer but mainly focus on concert photography.

😂😂 are you maybe sleep deprived?
Wow that sounds so cool, I love photography but I don’t really have the art skill to do it for a job! What qualifications do you need to do that?
😂😂 are you maybe sleep deprived?
Wow that sounds so cool, I love photography but I don’t really have the art skill to do it for a job! What qualifications do you need to do that?

I have enough sleep everynight, I just had a coffee which I NEVER have, I can't draw for my life and the qualifications are probably like moving images, media, being able to use a camera, I don't know.
That sounds so fun!
How on earth can you get up so early?! It hurts me to get up an hour later and I tend to go to bed at a similar time (I’m a tired person, okay?!)
I think most people have tag lists now, feel free to tag me whenever; I’d love to read your posts everyday and plus I feel popular when I get notifications :smile:
Have fun doing the history- which topic are you doing? I remember spending a term on conspiracy theories in ks3 which was so interesting :wink:

Ugh it’s not by choice let me tell you that. I’m not the happiest person in the morning either, but the wonderful education government decided that school starts at 8am and my mum works at the school I do as some senior teacher person (I actually have no clue) so we have to be at school by 6:45.... it is hell you have no idea. Hahaha I’m complaining so much but it’s not actually that terrible I’ve done it my whole life 🤷🏼*♀️
Hahaha sure I’ll tag you, thank you for reading though, I really appreciate it!
World War 1: the trenches and Gallipoli etc.. Most people hate it because they learnt it in year 5 but I never did and I just find all of history so so fascinating and interesting so I don’t really mind what we learn about, it still takes me a while to put my head around the fact that it all actually happened to people like us... which leads me into hours of deep thoughts 😂
That sounds so cool! What did you cover for that? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending