The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever watched Friends?

I love the TV show Friends!:smile: If you have ever watched it, who is your favourite character and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I liked Phoebe because she was 'weird' but very confident in herself. Ross was a pain though, would not want a friend like him.
Original post by grl9096
I liked Phoebe because she was 'weird' but very confident in herself. Ross was a pain though, would not want a friend like him.

Phoebe was very funny! My favourite was Rachael because she is so pretty and I liked her personality.:smile: Is it just me, or was Janice's laugh hilarious?:smile:

I was so sad when Friends ended!:frown:
Reply 3
Chandler because he is funny and I can relate to his deflective sense of humour.

I agree with about Ross because he did tend to be quite clingy.
Original post by Georgia Brown
I love the TV show Friends!:smile: If you have ever watched it, who is your favourite character and why?

You just gotta love Joey! He's so hilarious and kind of hot also lol
Original post by Em395
Chandler because he is funny and I can relate to his deflective sense of humour.

I agree with about Ross because he did tend to be quite clingy.

I know where you are coming from, he was clingy but he was funny too!
Original post by karolinakzalaite
You just gotta love Joey! He's so hilarious and kind of hot also lol

I totally agree! Joey and Rachael would have been perfect together! Do you agree?:smile:
Phoebe was very funny! My favourite was Rachael because she is so pretty and I liked her personality.:smile: Is it just me, or was Janice's laugh hilarious?:smile:

I was so sad when Friends ended!:frown:

*Rachel (sorry but I just had to but you should know if it's a show you love!)

I love it too as well. I've been watching it for about 10 years, I can almost name every episode and quote the lines as they come too.
Original post by DrawTheLine
*Rachel (sorry but I just had to but you should know if it's a show you love!)

I love it too as well. I've been watching it for about 10 years, I can almost name every episode and quote the lines as they come too.

Sorry, I spelled it that way because I'm used to spelling my cousin's middle name that way!

My favourite episode is when Rachel has the baby. This is plain and simply because I find it hilarious when Janice started having contractions...I was laughing for about 10 minutes!!!:smile::smile:
Reply 9
Yeah he was and he is one of the other likeable characters I guess, because of the fact that he isn't the kind of male you usually see on TV and he was kinda cute in the way he could never actually say what he wanted to - like tell Rachel he loved her and kind of accepted that they were not going to be together. Not that he liked this at all.
I totally agree! Joey and Rachael would have been perfect together! Do you agree?:smile:

Did you know originally they planned Rachel and chanderler to end up together but changed it at the last minute. Imagine how different it could have been.

Naaaah, not really. Rachel just fits right with Ross from my view. But it was funny to watch them giving it a try tho :biggrin:
Reply 12
Sorry, I spelled it that way because I'm used to spelling my cousin's middle name that way!

My favourite episode is when Rachel has the baby. This is plain and simply because I find it hilarious when Janice started having contractions...I was laughing for about 10 minutes!!!:smile::smile:

Janice is so hilarious, I've got to admit. It's the way she laughs as well that I quite like because it drives the other characters crazy - especially Chandler.
Original post by Em395
Yeah he was and he is one of the other likeable characters I guess, because of the fact that he isn't the kind of male you usually see on TV and he was kinda cute in the way he could never actually say what he wanted to - like tell Rachel he loved her and kind of accepted that they were not going to be together. Not that he liked this at all.

I know what you mean!
Original post by Guru Jason
Did you know originally they planned Rachel and chanderler to end up together but changed it at the last minute. Imagine how different it could have been.

OMG! Really? It would have been so different!
Original post by Em395
Janice is so hilarious, I've got to admit. It's the way she laughs as well that I quite like because it drives the other characters crazy - especially Chandler.

It makes me laugh even more when it annoys everyone else!It's funny seeing their reactions:smile:
Reply 16
never heard of it, is it new?
Original post by blawan
never heard of it, is it new?

No, it's not new. It was a TV show that was on ages ago but it still repeats the episodes on the TV sometimes. You should totally check it out...it's hilarious!:smile:
Reply 18
No, it's not new. It was a TV show that was on ages ago but it still repeats the episodes on the TV sometimes. You should totally check it out...it's hilarious!:smile:

I wasn't being serious. It's one of the most watched tv series.
Original post by blawan
I wasn't being serious. It's one of the most watched tv series.

Oh!:smile:Well in that case, who is your favourite character and why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending