The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA combined science trilogy specimen papers set 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayeeee xx
u need to know:

How do Artic animals survive in the Antartic - describe their features to help them survive (6 marks)
Food chains
How does making cities of trees increase biodiversity and reduce pollution.
Refelx actions
What hormone does pancrease produce: - which is Insulin
Punnet squares
Calculating percentages from a graph

YOUR A LIFE SAVER!!!!!thank you so much, is this all what came up? Have you done chemistry if so what came up ?
Original post by Hasniabegum
YOUR A LIFE SAVER!!!!!thank you so much, is this all what came up? Have you done chemistry if so what came up ?

Lol thanks. There was a few other questions but i cant rlly remember much coz did it like 5 days ago. But jus mainly revise those 100% and B5-B7 and u'll be fine.

Im doin Chem tmw. If u want?...ill tell u the topics tmw evening
Lol thanks. There was a few other questions but i cant rlly remember much coz did it like 5 days ago. But jus mainly revise those 100% and B5-B7 and u'll be fine.

Alright I'll do that thank you..sorry to be so annoying but did any other 6 marker came.
Yes please that would be really helpful if you could pm me tomorrow evening.
Original post by Hasniabegum
Alright I'll do that thank you..sorry to be so annoying but did any other 6 marker came.
Yes please that would be really helpful if you could pm me tomorrow evening.

Nah its calm. Ye there's only 2, 6 mark Q's. The other 6 mark question ( i think) was the one i said about biodiversity i jus remember it was either 5 or 6 marks.
revise newtons third law and drawing ray diagrams off a glass block. Be able to calculate frequency (hz) properly as its hard. Just revise well...its a mad hard

Thanks a lot, don't mean to be annoying but do you remember what else came up, and were there a lot of 5 or 6 mark questions and calculations questions?
Sorry to be annoying but has anyone done Chem paper 2, I have it tomorrow
Original post by Iahmed512
Thanks a lot, don't mean to be annoying but do you remember what else came up, and were there a lot of 5 or 6 mark questions and calculations questions?

I cant remember Physics paper 2 much coz did it ages ago. Only 2, 6mark questions.
I cant remember Physics paper 2 much coz did it ages ago. Only 2, 6mark questions.

That's fine, Thanks.
Reply 48
who else has done the biology paper 1? I've done it but want to compare
is it triple?
Original post by chivers
who else has done the biology paper 1? I've done it but want to compare

I've done paper 1 biology for combined in december
Original post by kimjongin
is it triple?

This thread is for combined so it should be about combined. The other version of this thread should be renamed for triple.
Stop trying to cheat.You can't do this for the real exam you know
Reply 53
Original post by Iahmed512
I've done paper 1 biology for combined in december

what did the questions include? Just the general idea so I can see if you had the same one as me :biggrin:
Original post by chivers
what did the questions include? Just the general idea so I can see if you had the same one as me :biggrin:

Photosynthesis, anaerobic, respiration, starch testing, testing drugs, blood flow etc;. Pm me if you want to know or ask anything specific.
Original post by mariejuana

oh well
Original post by mariejuana

It's not cheating because we're not saying the questions but the topics so you can't memorise the answers, it is true you can't do this for exam, but just saying the topics does not guarantee you marks in the exam, you also have to word it right, 1-2 marks can be taken off for structuring it badly for example in the 6 mark questions. For mocks you don't have much time to revise, whereas with gcses you get a lot of time to revise. So you can revise everything. It is hard to revise everything with mocks, even if you get a grade 9 it does not necessarily mean you have covered everything or are confident with everything, as of course not everything can come up in an exam.

Could you possibly tell me the topics for chem paper 2 please??
Original post by joey7310
Doing Physics Paper 2 tomorrow, pm tomorrow after school

What was in Physics
Original post by joey7310
Doing Physics Paper 2 tomorrow, pm tomorrow after school

What was in Physics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending