The Student Room Group

Woodhouse College 2018

Has anyone received an offer for 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gpjalwa

Nope, I've not heard anything besides the 'we have received your application' e-mail. Though I've not received the unsuccessful letter yet either, so at least that's something.
Reply 2
Nope I haven’t revived a thing.Anyone else??
Reply 3
Original post by mollie_steel
Nope, I've not heard anything besides the 'we have received your application' e-mail. Though I've not received the unsuccessful letter yet either, so at least that's something.

Same here,still waiting
Reply 4
Original post by Lileggg
Nope I haven’t revived a thing.Anyone else??

I have not heard anything.
Reply 5
Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't got a reply yet.

EDIT: Just got an offer in the post! 3/3/2018
(edited 6 years ago)
I have not yet but I have friends who have
Original post by 0zzu
Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't got a reply yet.

EDIT: Just got an offer in the post! 3/3/2018

You got it in the post? I thought acceptances only came through emails?
Reply 8
Original post by gpjalwa

I received an offer letter today.
Reply 9
Original post by gpjalwa
I received an offer letter today.

What was your offer?
Reply 10
Original post by E.mog
What was your offer?

Conditional for top 8 subjects need to get sixes and sevens
(edited 6 years ago)
I got an offer today by post :smile:
I got a conditional offer for biology, chemistry and psychology today in the mail :smile:
Original post by geniequeen48
I'm a second year student here, if anyone wants to ask me anything :smile:

what’s it like there, generally? and are people mostly friendly when you first arrive? x
So am I wass yo name baby girl
Original post by diamondionysx
what’s it like there, generally? and are people mostly friendly when you first arrive? x

Woodhouse is amazing! The people are SO friendly and welcoming, and everyone really respects you and noone ever judges you, you can really be yourself here! It's really diverse too, I have friends who are from countries I would never have thought I would encounter from, it's great! They give you loads of support and everyone is really supportive to each other. There isn't a snobbish atmosphere, it's really lively and chill. Honestly the best two years of my academic life :smile:
Reply 16

How are the time tables and do you go home early sometimes
Reply 17
I havent received anything yet either. Do you think that means i havent got in and can you get acceptances through email and by the post?
Original post by Lileggg
How are the time tables and do you go home early sometimes

Everyone has different timetables. So last year in AS I did four subjects, where starting times ranged from 9 to 11:15am, and then I would have really long free periods (can be 1-4 hours) and finish later. Every day is different. But for this year, I have pretty much a 9am start everyday except 10am for two days, but I would finish before 12/1pm on most days. It really depends. When doing 3 subjects you're way more flexible.
Reply 19
Everyone has different timetables. So last year in AS I did four subjects, where starting times ranged from 9 to 11:15am, and then I would have really long free periods (can be 1-4 hours) and finish later. Every day is different. But for this year, I have pretty much a 9am start everyday except 10am for two days, but I would finish before 12/1pm on most days. It really depends. When doing 3 subjects you're way more flexible.

How did you receieve your acceptance letter and what subjects do you take? what were your predicted grades at gcse?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending