The Student Room Group

Reviving a friendship?

A few months ago, a guy asked me to be his girlfriend. We were friends for a while prior to this.

We decided to distance ourselves after I said we should just remain friends, but this was a while ago and I want to start talking to him again.

What can I do? Bearing in mind we see eachother everyday and usually avoid eachother now. Plus he deleted me on social media
Don't you think it'd be awkward if you start talking to each other again? He probably still has feelings for you. If it was me I'd move on.
Reply 2
Original post by rickyrossman
Don't you think it'd be awkward if you start talking to each other again? He probably still has feelings for you. If it was me I'd move on.

I don’t think he does still have feelings for me, he’s moved on from those feelings from what I know

It’s just uncomfortable constantly trying to avoid someone
I think you should simply just go up to them and chat. I know it's weird and awkward but ask if you can just have an honest conversation about what's happened. I have done this before and it's worked out well so I think just go for it!

And if they don't want to talk then you should stop wasting your time on them :smile:

I hope it all works out!
so go talk to him then.
Reply 5
Original post by num.7
so go talk to him then.

Original post by indy1999
I think you should simply just go up to them and chat. I know it's weird and awkward but ask if you can just have an honest conversation about what's happened. I have done this before and it's worked out well so I think just go for it!

And if they don't want to talk then you should stop wasting your time on them :smile:

I hope it all works out!

Update: I went near him to talk to him today and he literally walked away, yet he told my friend he wants to talk to me again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending