The Student Room Group

Jeremy Corbyn? Creepy or Cute?

Recently we've seen a smear campaign on Corbyn from all the right wing papers, do you agree with the notion that he is creepy and what makes him creepy?

Furthermore, what do you think of Theresa May? Pitiful or Loathsome?

I am a labour supporter but my old sociology teacher told me about how he gave her a 'cheeky little pinch on the bottom' which I thought was just weird and perhaps even harassment but she expressed like for it.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!!
Corbyn is abit of a looker
Crappy
Reply 4
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Corbyn is abit of a looker

Do you think? Definitely better than Theresa
Reply 5
Corbyn: Fairly gormless mouthpiece for the left of his party.

May: fairly gormless mouthpiece for the right of her party.
Reply 6
he's lush
Yep, something about the hair and his choice of suits. Can imagine his face on every bus/billboard in London posing 'We need you'
Original post by indy1999
Do you think? Definitely better than Theresa

Obviously, white hair over grey anyday
Reply 9
Recently we've seen a smear campaign on Corbyn from all the right wing papers, do you agree with the notion that he is creepy and what makes him creepy?

Furthermore, what do you think of Theresa May? Pitiful or Loathsome?

I am a labour supporter but my old sociology teacher told me about how he gave her a 'cheeky little pinch on the bottom' which I thought was just weird and perhaps even harassment but she expressed like for it.

I have never liked Corbyn. Don't know why - I just do, he's manipulative and unlikable.

Teresea May, she's alright as she's only filling in a position temporarily, and I believe she's doing the best she can in relation to the Brexit Ordeal. But, in general, I don't agree with some of the Conservative party's policies.
Reply 10
Original post by Drewski
Corbyn: Fairly gormless mouthpiece for the left of his party.

May: fairly gormless mouthpiece for the right of her party.

omg lol, a fan of neither then, can I ask who you would like?
Reply 11
Original post by Em395
I have never liked Corbyn. Don't know why - I just do, he's manipulative and unlikable.

Teresea May, she's alright as she's only filling in a position temporarily, and I believe she's doing the best she can in relation to the Brexit Ordeal. But, in general, I don't agree with some of the Conservative party's policies.

She is pitiful, I feel sorry for her in all honesty. Her party hates her and they can hardly even fake unity, negotiation seems to be in shambles too.
omg lol, a fan of neither then, can I ask who you would like?

The entire current crop are a shower of charisma-devoid simpletons engaging in destabilising politics based on zero substance and just seeking to divide the population.

They're all a waste of space.
Reply 13
She is pitiful, I feel sorry for her in all honesty. Her party hates her and they can hardly even fake unity, negotiation seems to be in shambles too.

I'm not big in politics, I watch the 'main' points and read the news.
Question: Why do they hate her? I mean they voted her in didn't they, so she was popular to begin with.
Original post by Em395
I mean they voted her in didn't they, so she was popular to begin with.

That just means they hated her the least.
Original post by Em395
Question: Why do they hate her? I mean they voted her in didn't they, so she was popular to begin with.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40237833

Hope that helps x
Reply 16
Original post by Em395

They hated her the least out of everyone and some even penned her as the next iron lady but she quickly became less popular with the handling of brexit (soft/hard brexit), she also has a lot of opposition in the cabinet (BOJO being a main one).

Her whole campaign was built on Strong and Stable but it's completely fallen through and the 2017 Snap Election further added to her increasing unpopularity. Tories want a popular leader who is well liked by the public but of course she isn't so more hate from the party. She also had rebel backbenchers to deal with too, essentially she came at the worst time possible. The conservatives are not unified at the moment and there is a lot of inner party conflict so it's difficult for her to maintain a strong leadership with these rifts.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 17
They hated her the least out of everyone and some even penned her as the next iron lady but she quickly became less popular with the handling of brexit (soft/hard brexit), she also has a lot of opposition in the cabinet (BOJO being a main one).

Her whole campaign was built on Strong and Stable but it's completely fallen through and the 2017 Snap Election further added to her increasing unpopularity. Tories want a popular leader who is well liked by the public but of course she isn't so more hate from the party. She also had rebel backbenchers to deal with too, essentially she came at the worst time possible. The conservatives are not unified at the moment and there is a lot of inner party conflict so it's difficult for her to maintain a strong leadership with these rifts.

Ah. Thank you for explaining. Yep - she's pitiful.
Original post by Em395

Don't be swayed by the large labour bias here. Make an informed decision for yourself.
Reply 19

It did thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest