The Student Room Group

Do i need a laptop

Hi hopefully I am going to start a nursing degree next month. Was wondering do I need a laptop and if yes any reccomendations please
I would recommend getting a laptop anyway since most people own and use technology and social networking. It may help since you may get emails, notifications and stuff. You can also research stuff about your course if you needed help and you can do so much more. I don't specifically know if you need one for your course ask the people in charge. (the Uni or whatever.) :tongue:

I doubt you will need the best since most of the time no one does unless they do editing or use high usage software.
I'd get one. You wouldn't want to be trying to get a computer in the library a few days before an assignment is due.
Reply 3
Original post by monkeyman0121
I would recommend getting a laptop anyway since most people own and use technology and social networking. It may help since you may get emails, notifications and stuff. You can also research stuff about your course if you needed help and you can do so much more. I don't specifically know if you need one for your course ask the people in charge. (the Uni or whatever.) :tongue:

I doubt you will need the best since most of the time no one does unless they do editing or use high usage software.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending