The Student Room Group

This guy on TSR keeps on asking me questions about my life and now it's scaring me.

He saw one of my forums and he sent me a pm asking me how old I am, I thought "Okay I'll just tell him" so I said my age, he told me he is 4 years older than me.

He asked me a few questions about school ect, but now the questions are getting deeper and deeper and I'm scared. What shall I do?

Scroll to see replies

Block
Report.
don’t answer the questions then. it’s not that hard to ignore/block/report him.
Tell him to piss off.
Reply 5
Blank them
Ignore
Reply 7
Ask me nicely.
Same there was some fake account DMing me about teachers on this forum
Reply 9
Original post by Fasih123
Same there was some fake account DMing me about teachers on this forum

How did you know it was fake?
He saw one of your forums? Do you own a plethora of your own forum websites, then? I can see the attraction, personally.
Original post by Anonymous
He saw one of my forums and he sent me a pm asking me how old I am, I thought "Okay I'll just tell him" so I said my age, he told me he is 4 years older than me.

He asked me a few questions about school ect, but now the questions are getting deeper and deeper and I'm scared. What shall I do?

Report and block
Original post by Less(e/o)n
He saw one of your forums? Do you own a plethora of your own forum websites, then? I can see the attraction, personally.

I meant on TSR.
Original post by Anonymous
I meant on TSR.

Perhaps you should have specified that, then.
sorry I'll stop babe x
Original post by Less(e/o)n
Perhaps you should have specified that, then.

I'm sorry.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
sorry I'll stop babe x

wtf dude so not cool
Original post by sam717
wtf dude so not cool

Soz. It's just summat about anonymous that's so ****ing allurin, I had to chat to her ygm.
Reply 18
Lol how come nobody dms me :frown:
Sounds like a creep. If hes scaring you or making you feel uncomfortable in anyway, block or report him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending