The Student Room Group

Urge to kiss him help!

I dont know what wrong with me but there is this guy who sits next to me in class and i dont know but i get a strong urge to kiss him. I feel like i might lose control and just kiss him infornt of the class. Also i sit next to him everyday. I dont know what to do and btw i dont like him its just i get the urge. Can anyone help me out on how to stop these urges thanks.
Ι think this is called a compulsion and the thought is an intrusive thought. They are quite common. I don't know what you should do about it. I will google it😀
Reply 2
Original post by aaminah03
I say go for it. Maybe it will give u satisfaction and u won’t feel the urges agin?

no i would never go for it i cant and were not close we barely talk it'll make things awkward
Reply 3
Original post by Eirini Kakari
Ι think this is called a compulsion and the thought is an intrusive thought. They are quite common. I don't know what you should do about it. I will google it😀

oki
Maybe get to know him and maybe you will like him in the end.
Reply 5
sounds to me ike your attracted to the kid even if you dont actually like him. I've never known anyone get the urge to kiss someone they wernt attracted to at least slightly. Anyway solution is relatively simple. everytime yo get the urge to kiss the kid immediatly focus on something else. it isnt difficult all that is needed is a little self control.
Reply 6
Original post by ward47
sounds to me ike your attracted to the kid even if you dont actually like him. I've never known anyone get the urge to kiss someone they wernt attracted to at least slightly. Anyway solution is relatively simple. everytime yo get the urge to kiss the kid immediatly focus on something else. it isnt difficult all that is needed is a little self control.

i do not like him at all infact i dislike him cuh his attitude stinks and he quite ugly and this has happened before this may be weird but i went on a trip with this male teacher and we were having a conversation on the train and i got a strong urge to kiss him too so idk
Original post by aaminah03
I say go for it. Maybe it will give u satisfaction and u won’t feel the urges agin?

good one
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
i do not like him at all infact i dislike him cuh his attitude stinks and he quite ugly and this has happened before this may be weird but i went on a trip with this male teacher and we were having a conversation on the train and i got a strong urge to kiss him too so idk

Ok then bearing this information in mind let me ask you this how long ago was the last relationship you were in/ have you ever been in a relationship?
well, I looked "compulsion" up. It seems that people's minds sometimes play games. The more you think about it the more of a problem it will become. Try to be cool. Don't forget this is just a thought. The way it came it will leave. Try the "so what" approach
His lips kissable? He cute? Is he cool, what gives you this urge
no i would never go for it i cant and were not close we barely talk it'll make things awkward

Well in that case avoid him as much as possible don’t look his way forget about him
i think im already better thanks but i hope it dont come up again
Original post by SMEGGGY
His lips kissable? He cute? Is he cool, what gives you this urge

i dont really know its not him ( well i dont find him attractive) but i just spontaneously want to do it. we have math and when he explaining a question to me he just looks into my eye and its like 0.2 seconds of awkwardness and maybe when im in a good mood :s-smilie::frown:
i dont really know its not him ( well i dont find him attractive) but i just spontaneously want to do it. we have math and when he explaining a question to me he just looks into my eye and its like 0.2 seconds of awkwardness and maybe when im in a good mood :s-smilie::frown:

Do you want to kiss other boys or just him?
Sounds like it’s just an impulsive/intrusive thought a lot of people have them from time to time unless you know deep down you do like him and maybe you’re in denial. Suppressing important feelings can lead to impulsive/intrusive thoughts too... not always though can just happen in times of stress.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SMEGGGY
Do you want to kiss other boys or just him?

i once wanted to kiss a teacher same feeling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending