The Student Room Group

I am really not good looking

I have finally come on terms that I am really not good looking and being short does not help the case either so I think I wont ever get any girlfriend because I am a bit too straightforward which girls wont like

Scroll to see replies

Absolutely spot on, fantastic analogy!
Okay.
Reply 3
why do u make so much threads about ur ******** love miseries
Look don't bring yourself down like that. You carry on thinking like that, then yh you probably will be single for a long time. So start accepting yourself and be happy with the way you look
Original post by Fasih123
I have finally come on terms that I am really not good looking and being short does not help the case either so I think I wont ever get any girlfriend because I am a bit too straightforward which girls wont like

dude did you even read any of the comments on the height post, how the **** did you come to that conclusion?
You're not bad looking but a bit od style and a new haircut would do you good.
Reply 6
how tall is you?
We know.
Reply 8
lol you've basically taken over TSR
Reply 9
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Look don't bring yourself down like that. You carry on thinking like that, then yh you probably will be single for a long time. So start accepting yourself and be happy with the way you look

A bit of a contradiction, considering you have been roasting him on his previous threads trying to knock his confidence.
If you've got balls go to eastern europe and buy some HGH and tren.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx

that's ironic coming from you
great, you've come to a realisation! have a good day and know that if you care about solely looks you're shallow.
so how do we help you?
Reply 14
I will only accept that I am good looking when a girl tells me. I don't care about others
You need to calm down. Too many of these threads where you’re just looking for attention to give you a sense of self confidence.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by No1 PIMP
A bit of a contradiction, considering you have been roasting him on his previous threads trying to knock his confidence.

Maybe she knows how does it feel to be not a good looking person at all?
I will only accept that I am good looking when a girl tells me. I don't care about others

You have had several girls, myself included, who have told you you're decent looking and you don't need to worry about your looks. if you just posted your picture and didn't come across like such a c*nt in your other threads, you would have less biased feedback and most people would say 'yeah you look fine'. But because you're such a d*ckhead, everyone loves to troll you back. So I cannot be f*cked constantly telling you my unbiased opinion that you're decent looking because clearly you just love all the attention and won't listen to any positive replies.

You’ll be waiting a loooooong time...
Thought you looked like Zayn Malik?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending