The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Thanks. It’s all about self control. If you really care about the deen then you will try your best to resist otherwise get married as soon as possible.

I’ll get married as soon as im ready but for now it is what it is
Original post by Kaffee_1998
So what live let live you only live once after all. I'm sure you can make it up to the almighty later on.

So what? It’s all fun and games until you end up pregnant with an STD and having to leave education because i opened up my legs cos yolo right...
Good for you.

Also you posting on here about this will just invite fitnah as you can see already. The non Muslims will try to make you feel bad about not having sex and not masturbating. Be smart and follow Allah’s guide instead of theirs. Seek refuge in Allah and try your best to avoid such acts which can lead to nothing but misery, a broken heart and addiction in the long term. Remember and seek help only from Allah insha’Allah. I hope you take this positively, just looking out for you.
No we don’t I’m a Muslim girl and have never masturbated Alhamdulillah

Thanks. It’s all about self control. If you really care about the deen then you will try your best to resist otherwise get married as soon as possible.

You've seriously never masturbated? How is that even possible... What do you do when you get horny, how to you suppress the feelings?

If I don't masturbate the thoughts and feelings won't go away.
Reply 124

You've seriously never masturbated? How is that even possible! What do you do when you get horny, how to you suppress the feelings?

So what? It’s all fun and games until you end up pregnant with an STD and having to leave education because i opened up my legs cos yolo right...

Ahh no I'm sure you got enough common sense to do it sensibly.
I’ll get married as soon as im ready but for now it is what it is

I understand, be patient insha'Allah and outcome will be great. Keep faith in Allah.
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

I feel the same way as well and i don’t plan on getting married till i’m like 27 so sometimes i just can’t wait and think that maybe i should do it before that cuz a lot of muslims do but i know i’ll regret it so bad.
Original post by Sarz33
You've seriously never masturbated? How is that even possible! What do you do when you get horny, how to you suppress the feelings?

Yes it’s the truth. I don’t feel horny because Ive better things to think about and satisfied with my life so perhaps that’s why I never get the urge to do such things. On top, I don’t know how it feels to masturbate so it’s good because then I don’t need it or tempted to do it in the first place.

That’s because you’ve made it a habit and addicted. You need to learn self control and occupy yourself if you want to stop. It’s possible if you’re willing and try.

I don't think you understand how natural it is for people to masturbate. Children can start humping things as young as 6 years old. I doubt you've ~never masturbated~ but if that makes you feel like a better Muslim than the thirsty ones, then whatever
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by orderofthelotus
I don't think you understand how natural it is for people to masturbate. Children can start humping things as young as 6 years old. I doubt you've ~never masturbated~ but if that makes you feel like a better Muslim than the thirsty ones, then whatever

A lot of things are natural but addiction can be a pain and harmful in the long term mentally and physically at times. The OP is a Muslim so she will get Islamic advice from Muslims and she clearly doesn’t want to get into sex for a very wise reason.

I don’t need to lie, I’m under anon so if I wanted I could have said I have easily but it’s the truth that I’ve never masturbated and don’t know how it feels Alhamdulillah. And that’s totally fine.
A lot of things are natural but addiction can be a pain and harmful in the long term mentally and physically at times.

Wise words, you're a strong willed person.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Wise words, you're a strong willed person.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Rauhan
FYI that's unlawful sex which is Haram in Islam until the guy or the girl gets married and then they can have sex as many times as they want

Nothing wrong with being halal in the streets, but haram in the sheets.
Original post by orderofthelotus

This thread is beyond depressing. People actually thinking it's wise and good advice to forcefully repress the perfectly natural desire to masturbate, saying it's a sin. And actually encouraging others to quickly get married just so they can have sex and stop feeling horny. Wow, just wow.
OP, I would strongly recommend taking the advice of the other Muslims that are posting, try to give up the habit of masturbation because it can escalate and lead to worse things. I suggest just try to get married so you can enjoy it in a permissible manner free from guilt and sin.

We're all human and none of us are perfect but with determination you can try your best to do what is right 🙂
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This thread is beyond depressing. People actually thinking it's wise and good advice to forcefully repress the perfectly natural desire to masturbate, saying it's a sin. And actually encouraging others to quickly get married just so they can have sex and stop feeling horny. Wow, just wow.

Masturbation feels good for just those few seconds but it has mentally destroyed me. I used to think its stupid for this to be haram but now i know.
OP, I would strongly recommend taking the advice of the other Muslims that are posting, try to give up the habit of masturbation because it can escalate and lead to worse things. I suggest just try to get married so you can enjoy it in a permissible manner free from guilt and sin.

We're all human and none of us are perfect but with determination you can try your best to do what is right 🙂

Everyone is saying get married but i’m not ready for the 40th time

May Allah bless you Ameen. Really appreciate this post 👍🏻 We will leave the OP to reflect insha’Allah.
Masturbation feels good for just those few seconds but it has mentally destroyed me. I used to think its stupid for this to be haram but now i know.

Alhamdulillah that’s good to hear. Just remember as long as you’re trying, You’ll get there one day insha’Allah. Just avoid getting into sex and keep striving to resist from this act, Allah knows you’re trying. May Allah make it easy for you and protect you Ameen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending