The Student Room Group

Is Vaccination necessary?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by label333
How do you know?

Any vaccines that they do have will not be of the variety given to the masses.

Et tu? How do you know?
Original post by label333
What vaccines has Bill Gates had?

I do not know. I am not either Bill Gates, his wife or his medical advisor.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Anti-vaxxers are morons who can get in the bin with their woke af ****. Policies like no jab no play and no jab no pay in australia are the way to go - vaccinate your kids or forfeit participation in civilised society.

Agreed. I really don't see the point people make by being against vaccinations, apart from making themselves at risk and making people which can't be vaccinated at risk. :dontknow:
Reply 43
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Agreed. I really don't see the point people make by being against vaccinations, apart from making themselves at risk and making people which can't be vaccinated at risk. :dontknow:

It should be public information exactly what vaccines the most prominent vaccine pushers such as Bill Gates have had, and exactly where the vaccine came from (i.e. is it the same one that Bill Gates is trying to force the masses to have.)
Well I’ve just done my EPQ on this and I’d have to say that right now it’s not a good idea to keep kids out of school if they’re not vaccinated. There are plenty of other strategies that we can attempt before reaching this stage, especially as removing children from education has huge ethical implications as well as issues with cost (who will chase up the parents who haven’t vaccinated to remove their kids, etc.)
Vaccination is important - after all we are not dying in huge numbers due to plague anymore. But I am curious whether without scientific influence one day we could become immune to some deceases.

But it is interesting to see what will happen when the glaciers will melt and ancient deceases will arrive.

P.s. But I as a person who got health issues after the vaccines 18 years ago I suggest more testing
Vaccination is tantamount to eugenics.
Original post by NuGlobalMorality
Vaccination is tantamount to eugenics.

Doubt it. Though definition is debatable, in case of eugenics we should leave people die if they can't survive.

Nowadays we are doing the opposite - instead of letting people die, we are trying to expend their lives, help, cure or whatever. From my point of view we will eventually arrive to the point where people won't be able to leave without drugs. But whatever. :smile:
Original post by Chucke1992
Doubt it. Though definition is debatable, in case of eugenics we should leave people die if they can't survive.

Nowadays we are doing the opposite - instead of letting people die, we are trying to expend their lives, help, cure or whatever. From my point of view we will eventually arrive to the point where people won't be able to leave without drugs. But whatever. :smile:

Seen any of Andrew Wakefield's (Vaxxed) research? This is pure global depopulation on the part of the NWO.
Of course. People don't seem to realise that giving in to crap like the MMR myth not only puts their own kids at risk, but also puts the lives of those with vaccine allergies (or other genuine reasons for not getting vaccinated) in jeopardy. Herd immunity is required to protect the lives of those who can't get vaccinated due to medical issues, and herd immunity can only be achieved if people get vaccinated. Why is this even a debate?
Seen any of Andrew Wakefield's (Vaxxed) research? This is pure global depopulation on the part of the NWO.

No idea who's that :confused: I'll look into.

Please don't tell me you actually believe his MMR claim? How many times has his "link" been disproved?
No idea who's that :confused: I'll look into.

Look into who Wakefield is first. There’s a reason he was struck off by the GMC and his “research” was unpublished. He now makes a living by being an advocate for preventable diseases.
Vaccination is incredibly important as it creates herd-immunity in a population which means people who (for whatever reason) aren't vaccinated are less likely to catch the disease as there are simply fewer people they can actually catch it from. If fewer are vaccinated it means that more people are likely to catch the diseases/illnesses and spread it to people. This especially pits vulnerable groups like the young or the edlere at risk, but also people who have to take immunosuppressants and those who an immunodeficiency.

It's incredible selfish not to have them if there is nothing else preventing you but your own irrationality. Plus, people who won't vaccinate their children are needlessly putting their lives at risk.

In As Biology we do all about immunology and vaccinations, in particular the scare that the MMR vaccine caused Autism. That has been proven wrong but so many children ween vaccinated because of one study that was in no way accurate. I think it says a lot that people would rather put their child at risk of dying of a horrific disease than have an illness that many people cope with today. In other words, it shows that this people are idiots.

So, yes - vaccination is a big deal and completely necessary.
Original post by JustACoincidence
Vaccination is incredibly important as it creates herd-immunity in a population which means people who (for whatever reason) aren't vaccinated are less likely to catch the disease as there are simply fewer people they can actually catch it from. If fewer are vaccinated it means that more people are likely to catch the diseases/illnesses and spread it to people. This especially pits vulnerable groups like the young or the edlere at risk, but also people who have to take immunosuppressants and those who an immunodeficiency.

It's incredible selfish not to have them if there is nothing else preventing you but your own irrationality. Plus, people who won't vaccinate their children are needlessly putting their lives at risk.

In As Biology we do all about immunology and vaccinations, in particular the scare that the MMR vaccine caused Autism. That has been proven wrong but so many children ween vaccinated because of one study that was in no way accurate. I think it says a lot that people would rather put their child at risk of dying of a horrific disease than have an illness that many people cope with today. In other words, it shows that this people are idiots.

So, yes - vaccination is a big deal and completely necessary.

Autism is neurological (difference in brain wiring), not an illness. Other than that, I completely agree with what you've posted. Very well put.
Original post by Know Your Enemy
Autism is neurological (difference in brain wiring), not an illness. Other than that, I completely agree with what you've posted. Very well put.

Thanks for that tidbit:h:. I was typing on the app in a hurry and didn't really have a lot of time for more words (had to get some work finished real quick).

Also, I love your username. It's awesome!

P.s. But I as a person who got health issues after the vaccines 18 years ago I suggest more testing

What health issues do you think you've suffered as a result of vaccination?
Original post by JustACoincidence
Thanks for that tidbit:h:. I was typing on the app in a hurry and didn't really have a lot of time for more words (had to get some work finished real quick).

Also, I love your username. It's awesome!

Not a problem. It was only a minor error and your comment was articulated very well. And as you said, you were in a rush so that's understandable. :smile:

As for the username, I dig yours too. Isn't that a...coincidence? Mine's the name of a Manic Street Preachers album.*

* I know that fact wasn't really necessary but I felt the need to put it anyway. Just in case you were interested. :P
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Know Your Enemy
Not a problem. It was only a minor error and your comment was articulated very well. And as you said, you were in a rush so that's understandable. :smile:

As for the username, I dig yours too. Isn't that a...coincidence? Mine's the name of a Manic Street Preachers album.* :laugh:

* I know that fact wasn't really necessary but I felt the need to put it anyway. Just in case you were interested. :P

I love learning new things, so keep the random facts coming. :smile:

Obviously just a coincidence with the username thing. *winks* What else could it be?
What do you mean by think? I am documented asthmatic (for 18 years already though nowadays it is in stage 1~0 (not stage 3 or 4 like originally where I had to use medicine every day)). I even joke that it is artificial asthma just not to serve in mandatory army service.

We had mandatory vaccination at school. Originally I probably had some mild form of allergy - though I lived in the village every year so it is not that bad (unlike later or now - allergy is worse but whatever). I had a flue - so organism was weakened - and after the vaccine on the next day I had an attack (first time in life) in the evening (my health was gradually becoming worse during the day). Then I was diagnosed with asthma. Dramatic!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending