The Student Room Group

The process of resuscitation

I don’t need to start with a cringe hello to welcome my readers so I’m going to get to the point that I’m pretty much failing my a-levels! I personally don’t think I have tried my hardest with them though. I enjoy psychology so much and I’m really passionate about it. Chemistry is enjoyable but I just need to go over to understand it. Also don’t even talk to me about biology.. I love some of the areas of biology and others make me want to kill my self, not being legit here. I just want to document my small journey until it’s mocks in May, so I have until then to be where I want to be. On mocks at christmas I got a B in psychology and Es in biology and chemistry.. Anyway if no one even reads this , it’s a little memo for myself and something to look back on. Peace out xo
good luck:smile: are you thinking of studying psychology at uni?
Original post by Be981
I don’t need to start with a cringe hello to welcome my readers so I’m going to get to the point that I’m pretty much failing my a-levels! I personally don’t think I have tried my hardest with them though. I enjoy psychology so much and I’m really passionate about it. Chemistry is enjoyable but I just need to go over to understand it. Also don’t even talk to me about biology.. I love some of the areas of biology and others make me want to kill my self, not being legit here. I just want to document my small journey until it’s mocks in May, so I have until then to be where I want to be. On mocks at christmas I got a B in psychology and Es in biology and chemistry.. Anyway if no one even reads this , it’s a little memo for myself and something to look back on. Peace out xo

Oh heyyy.. doing same subjects.. what year are you in ???
Reply 3
Original post by entertainmyfaith
good luck:smile: are you thinking of studying psychology at uni?

I have no idea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending