The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Orgasms feel very nice. Incredibly nice. The build up to the orgasm is also quite nice.

Aight coming from my immature side that's pretty funny and your pretty lucky. Imma just wait for some random dude to start coming up asking for nud*s only to get sorely shut down by the likes of you. Now that would be rich. Unless I misjudged your character and you would......... nah imma shut up.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You’re really basing what most real life relationships are like from the cancer that is the relationships subforum? Anyone who’s even been in just a couple of normal, sexual relationships knows that this whole “addiction, it ruins lives” thing is hogwash. The vast majority of men in relationships still masturbate, it’s fine and their girlfriends/wives usually know this and have no problem with it. I’m willing to bet it’s the same with women, but they’re generally more reluctant to openly speak about masturbation, so harder to tell.

No, most people don’t masturbate at work and even if they did, it would presumably be in the toilet when they have free time. So it’s not something that would be ruining their life or impairing their ability to do their job. It’s not like people are being fired left, right and centre for masturbating.

You can say what you want to say but all i know is that masturbation is ruining lives including mine. The longest time i stopped it was for 3 weeks and my mood was suddenly much better and i was much more productive and energetic. Masturbation always leads on to addiction. Its like cigarettes. It will get you so addicted and so many problems begin
Original post by AspiringAccount
Aight coming from my immature side that's pretty funny and your pretty lucky. Imma just wait for some random dude to start coming up asking for nud*s only to get sorely shut down by the likes of you. Now that would be rich. Unless I misjudged your character and you would......... nah imma shut up.

I only masturbate. I don’t send nudes or sext.
I only masturbate. I don’t send nudes or sext.

Straight forward and blunt my type of ride... Disregard that sentence.
wtf did i just read :bricks: im acc dying
Straight forward and blunt my type of ride... Disregard that sentence.

Cool
Perhaps you cared only about your worldly desires and didn’t care about Islam in the first place or self control. Everyone is just different and if I’m proud of the fact I’ve never, never had the urge to and don’t need to. If you think this is depressing then you really don’t know what the meaning of depressing is. Reality is that I’m happy that I don’t have to deal with this addiction like many others at the need of the day which can be draining.

You still have no idea what you’re talking about lmao, I’ve written a nice long post about why I left Islam so you can put your assumptions away if you really want to know why I left. I’m sure you don’t actually care though, you just regurgitate the same prejudiced bull about ex Muslims so you don’t have to think about how anyone could ever find a fault in your faith.
Original post by orderofthelotus
You still have no idea what you’re talking about lmao, I’ve written a nice long post about why I left Islam so you can put your assumptions away if you really want to know why I left. I’m sure you don’t actually care though, you just regurgitate the same prejudiced bull about ex Muslims so you don’t have to think about how anyone could ever find a fault in your faith.

This post was irrelevant. You’re the one being negative about this, not me. I just perhaps you didn’t care at that time so you did what you wanted and that everyone’s different so if I haven’t masturbated then that’s the truth and not your problem really. I never commented about you being an ex Muslim or why your are lol. Take care.
Cool

Totally random but I got a question. Yes or no? Pretty simple. I'll add context it involves midnight snacks. Just lookin for opinions.

You can keep saying lmao, it won’t change a thing. Most of the stuff you bang on about freedom is all down to culture. I’m not Asian but south asian culture is very strict but what you’re doing is mixing up culture and religon. And you seem to just want approval from athiests... most ex muslims are asian. What does that say
This post was irrelevant. You’re the one being negative about this, not me. I just perhaps you didn’t care at that time so you did what you wanted and that everyone’s different so if I haven’t masturbated then that’s the truth and not your problem really. I never commented about you being an ex Muslim or why your are lol. Take care.

You really clearly made an assumption about me/why ex Muslims leave Islam here:

Perhaps you cared only about your worldly desires and didn’t care about Islam in the first place or self control.

And you started talking **** about Islam and my mental health so excuse me if I’m being negative but I can’t bring myself to care
Totally random but I got a question. Yes or no? Pretty simple. I'll add context it involves midnight snacks. Just lookin for opinions.

No idea what you’re talking about. Netlix n chill?? Is that what it is?

And you started talking **** about Islam and my mental health so excuse me if I’m being negative but I can’t bring myself to care

So confused lol how did mental health come into this. I said everyone’s different. I will rephrase it for you: if you was not naive about it or didn’t think much about resisting from haram acts when you were a Muslim then that’s clearly your choice and so I assume you just put desires over your faith at that time. You had free will, just like I have free will. I just choose not to masturbate because I have self control, don’t have the urge to and I want to follow the way of life from my Creator. Idc if you’re an ex Muslim, I’m being honest, if you’ve left Islam then you shouldn’t be worrying about this. Let’s leave this here as it will get off topic. No hard feelings :smile:

And you started talking **** about Islam and my mental health so excuse me if I’m being negative but I can’t bring myself to care[/QUOTE]

Im sorry to intervene however you clearly do care otherwise you would not have brought it up.

You do realise your not the only ex-Muslim on this forum. So drop the pity act because simply the Muslims here are not going to sympathies with you.
Lmao I don't think even I was this naive when it came to sex and masturbation when I was a Muslim.

How's this for depressing: heard about an adult muslimah not knowing what the clitoris was relatively recently.

And if I was test you upon the different aspect of Islam I can guarantee you will not know it. There is a vast amount of knowledge in every aspect of field that one simply cannot grasp. Theres only so much one can educate themselves with.

Though you would not understand that if you are being petty about someone not knowing a part of the human anatomy. Educate them that will help instead of the humiliation. That portrays your maturity levels. And you call me a child? :biggrin:

The person in question has already told you in regards to what they said yet you are ignorant and dont want to accept the truth from them. Simple misunderstanding and you keep singing about it because you want to point faults out of Islam.

By the ways if you really knew your ins and out about masturbation you would have known there is several points and one of these point is what the individual in question was confused about. Nothing wrong about it.

Keep doing so its only you that will be humiliated at the end of the day.
(edited 6 years ago)
Meet up with one of these thirsty guys on your replies
This is great.
Original post by Jheinexx
This is great.

Tell me about it sis. :biggrin:.
Original post by zxcvbnm123456789
It's actually mind blowing isn't it, I assumed most people in this thread were just trolling but I'm coming to realise they aren't. Not only that but some of the suggestions people are making are either unfathomably stupid or morally reprehensible. Most likely due to being brainwashed as children to believe in supernatural religious hokum. I feel so sorry for them, difficult to imagine what it must be like.

It must feel very luxurious to accumulate so many sins in this world. So tell me is this Quranic Ayaah not true?

Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment“. Surah Al-Hadid, (57:20.)

If needs be I will explain that sentence to you word by word so that like other ex-muslims you do not create your own Holy Quraan whilst you are at it.
Reply 179
Original post by zxcvbnm123456789
It's actually mind blowing isn't it, I assumed most people in this thread were just trolling but I'm coming to realise they aren't. Not only that but some of the suggestions people are making are either unfathomably stupid or morally reprehensible. Most likely due to being brainwashed as children to believe in supernatural religious hokum. I feel so sorry for them, difficult to imagine what it must be like.

Lol I don’t get why so many are saying get married like is that the only reason people would get married now?? And I’m not ‘brainwashed’ but I do agree with trying not to masturbate since it is haraam...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending