The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MiszshorTea786
It must feel very luxurious to accumulate so many sins in this world. So tell me is this Quranic Ayaah not true?

Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment“. Surah Al-Hadid, (57:20.)

If needs be I will explain that sentence to you word by word so that like other ex-muslims you do not create your own Holy Quraan whilst you are at it.

LMFAO could you be more wrong? I'm white and born in the UK, luckily I was never pushed into any religious mumbo jumbo as a child. Being referred to as an 'ex-muslim' feels like a particularly nasty insult tbh.

Please do not try and quote meaningless tripe from a poorly fabricated text at me. Imagine I was to try and quote passages from a book I wrote as a 3 year old about imaginary monsters to you as if they were irrefutable truth. That may give you an idea of my point of view. Only of course my book wouldn't punish apostates with death or put people to death due to ignorant beliefs.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

Well, the way I see it, If you want to be in touch with God, your unfulfilled urges will only distract you. Also, why would God give you such burning feelings if they were outlawed? I'm not trying to turn you into an atheist (I'm an agnostic theist) but these questions are worth asking. IMO, there's no reason why a god would care about you having sex as long as it was in a civilised, healthy manner. Can't you just toss yourself off? Maybe pay a trusted friend to buy you a dildo or vibrator? (I'm being dead serious I swear). Or try having a cold shower (this only provides temprary releif). Oooooorrr you can just discard the stupid notion that you should be ashamed of your sexuality and go and live your life. I understand you probably have familial pressures to contend with so you should take these into account
Original post by nimota
Lol I don’t get why so many are saying get married like is that the only reason people would get married now??

Seems to be the overwhelming consensus in this thread...

Original post by nimota
I’m not ‘brainwashed’ but I do agree with trying not to masturbate since it is haraam...

This contradiction is too perfect hahaha
Original post by zxcvbnm123456789
LMFAO could you be more wrong? I'm white and born in the UK, luckily I was never pushed into any religious mumbo jumbo as a child. Being referred to as an 'ex-muslim' feels like a particularly nasty insult tbh.

Please do not try and quote meaningless tripe from a poorly fabricated text at me. Imagine I was to try and quote passages from a book I wrote as a 3 year old about imaginary monsters to you as if they were irrefutable truth. That may give you an idea of my point of view. Only of course my book wouldn't punish apostates with death or put people to death due to ignorant beliefs.

Could you be anymore judgmental? I dont care about accuracy. If you have not yet realised debating is not solely focused upon the accuracy.

Its more to do with individuals articulating their points across. Not that I am confirming I am incorrect. Just to point out.

And how do you know they are fabricated? Because you have been brainwashed into thinking such? By reading a couple of verses and you think you have the right to judge a Holy Book. Clearly you do across as ignorant considering your basing your views upon a few Quranic verses in which you dont even know whats in reference to and why it has been mentioned.

Apostates should be celebrated because they done a fantastic job? Is that what you are implying?
I’m neither going to get married asap or just have sex or even go further down into my masturbation and buy a dildo😂 lol
Original post by PhilanderingBum
Well, the way I see it, If you want to be in touch with God, your unfulfilled urges will only distract you. Also, why would God give you such burning feelings if they were outlawed? I'm not trying to turn you into an atheist (I'm an agnostic theist) but these questions are worth asking. IMO, there's no reason why a god would care about you having sex as long as it was in a civilised, healthy manner. Can't you just toss yourself off? Maybe pay a trusted friend to buy you a dildo or vibrator? (I'm being dead serious I swear). Or try having a cold shower (this only provides temprary releif). Oooooorrr you can just discard the stupid notion that you should be ashamed of your sexuality and go and live your life. I understand you probably have familial pressures to contend with so you should take these into account

"And do not come near to adultery, it is a shameful deed and an evil, and opening the road to other evils."(Surah No. 17, Al Isra (Bani Israel), Ayat No. 32)

The bold I highlighted is the focal point in why Muslims often wait until they are married to have sex. Theres obviously background to this verse in which Allah states that one should not even attempt to near such a deed.

For it would only bring about wickedness.
Could you be anymore judgmental? I dont care about accuracy. If you have not yet realised debating is not solely focused upon the accuracy.

Judgemental? where exactly? I mean I absolutely will be judgemental about people that put others to death if they do not share the same supernatural beliefs and delusions of course.

You don't care about accuracy? Errm what? I almost don't know how to respond haha. Why are you not following my monster book then? Accuracy is an absolutely crucial point of debating, as is evidence?

Its more to do with individuals articulating their points across. Not that I am confirming I am incorrect. Just to point out.

The most sensible thing you have said. Giving evidence and reason is a crucial aspect of articulating one's point. How can you not grasp this?

And how do you know they are fabricated? Because you have been brainwashed into thinking such? By reading a couple of verses and you think you have the right to judge a Holy Book. Clearly you do across as ignorant considering your basing your views upon a few Quranic verses in which you dont even know whats in reference to and why it has been mentioned.

You have to be joking, judge a holy book? Hahaha there is no such thing as a holy book in my eyes how do you not get that. It is as relevant as mr men. Do you regard the bible or the torah as having any significance to you? A few verses, so many incorrect assumptions yet they keep on coming.

Apostates should be celebrated because they done a fantastic job? Is that what you are implying?

Oh my god it just gets better and better. What on earth are you on about? There is no job, nothing to celebrate or condemn. Religion was created by humans to control or explain the (at the time) unexplainable. However say I was a muslim, if someone wanted to leave do you know what I would say? Words to the effect of 'ok mate fair enough, no worries.' Are you saying you actually believe they should be murdered!?! Even the most hardcore followers usually try to wriggle their way out of that one?

From my personal view I suppose celebration would actually be suitable yes. I would congratulate them on seeking the truth and making their way out of a violent and oppressive religion. Also the bravery involved to have the backbone to do so even with the likely reaction of their peers.
"And do not come near to adultery, it is a shameful deed and an evil, and opening the road to other evils."(Surah No. 17, Al Isra (Bani Israel), Ayat No. 32)

The bold I highlighted is the focal point in why Muslims often wait until they are married to have sex. Theres obviously background to this verse in which Allah states that one should not even attempt to near such a deed.

For it would only bring about wickedness.

Also I'm sorry but I'm not going to continue any 'discussion' anymore. It is now obvious to me it would be utterly pointless for both of us unfortunately.
Also I'm sorry but I'm not going to continue any 'discussion' anymore. It is now obvious to me it would be utterly pointless for both of us unfortunately.

Fair play, I know your coping out though it did become obvious to me that you were a troll seeking to justify your own dealings just like any other asthesits/agnostics on here.
Fair play, I know your coping out though it did become obvious to me that you were a troll seeking to justify your own dealings just like any other asthesits/agnostics on here.

sighs...

Goodnight and more importantly I wish you good luck.
Judgemental? where exactly? I mean I absolutely will be judgemental about people that put others to death if they do not share the same supernatural beliefs and delusions of course.

You don't care about accuracy? Errm what? I almost don't know how to respond haha. Why are you not following my monster book then? Accuracy is an absolutely crucial point of debating, as is evidence?

The most sensible thing you have said. Giving evidence and reason is a crucial aspect of articulating one's point. How can you not grasp this?

You have to be joking, judge a holy book? Hahaha there is no such thing as a holy book in my eyes how do you not get that. It is as relevant as mr men. Do you regard the bible or the torah as having any significance to you? A few verses, so many incorrect assumptions yet they keep on coming.

Oh my god it just gets better and better. What on earth are you on about? There is no job, nothing to celebrate or condemn. Religion was created by humans to control or explain the (at the time) unexplainable. However say I was a muslim, if someone wanted to leave do you know what I would say? Words to the effect of 'ok mate fair enough, no worries.' Are you saying you actually believe they should be murdered!?! Even the most hardcore followers usually try to wriggle their way out of that one?

From my personal view I suppose celebration would actually be suitable yes. I would congratulate them on seeking the truth and making their way out of a violent and oppressive religion. Also the bravery involved to have the backbone to do so even with the likely reaction of their peers.

Simply, 'your monster book' is non-existent therefore I cannot give it a read can I?

Its you that cannot differentiate between accuracy and articulating ones point. Of course I regard the Holy Bible and the Holy torah the same equivalence as the Holy Quraan.

Sarcasm was clearly not sensed in my last sentence. I didnt say they should be murdered for turning away from a religion that they were born in.

Seeking truth? "Oh my Allah it just gets better and better."

Violent and oppression?

Whats violent and oppression has nothing to do with Islam. Its within an individual themselves. Religion only plays a factor in determining who they believe in not that majority of the times it matters.
sighs...

Goodnight and more importantly I wish you good luck.

I too wish you peace in return.

I dont need or believe in luck but thanks for the kind gesture. :smile:

In all serious, does Allah get annoyed just for having thoughts or nah? If nah, then why care?
Original post by Retired_Messiah

In all serious, does Allah get annoyed just for having thoughts or nah? If nah, then why care?

Sexual thoughts are fine. Masturbating and sex isn’t!
Sexual thoughts are fine. Masturbating and sex isn’t!

Then don't do those.
Then don't do those.

Uh.. i’m trying.
Then don't do those.

One can control sexual urges to a certain extent. Its not hard to control one mindset and divert the attention away to something else.

Though leaving religion is an easier way out but pay the re-compensation later.

Though leaving religion is an easier way out but pay the re-compensation later.

That's if there is any to pay, of course.
You can say what you want to say but all i know is that masturbation is ruining lives including mine. The longest time i stopped it was for 3 weeks and my mood was suddenly much better and i was much more productive and energetic. Masturbation always leads on to addiction. Its like cigarettes. It will get you so addicted and so many problems begin

That’s due to your own warped beliefs round it. It clearly does not always lead to addiction and ruin lives as most people masturbate without it being a problem.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 199
This contradiction is too perfect hahaha

How 😪 no one tells me what to believe and I’m sure my family all disagree with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending