The Student Room Group

Russiaphobia Is Out of Control

This made me laugh a wee bit.

When a country armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons and overwhelmed by its own exceptionalism and indispensability has political and media lunatics equating a bait-click commercial marketing scheme with Pearl Harbor, that country is a recipe for the end of the world.
As has been made perfectly clear, Mueller’s “indictment” of 13 Russians and 3 companies is just another hoax. See here and here.
All Mueller has found is a bait-click commercial marketing scheme that had nothing to do with election interference.
Why is Mueller comfortable bringing a transparently false indictment?
The answer is, as Glenn Greenwald makes clear, that Mueller knows there are large numbers of warmongering politicians and media whores who will seize on the fake indictment as proof that Russia has “committed an act of war equivalent to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.” The fact that what Mueller has indicted is only a bait-click marketing scheme will never be mentioned by politicians and presstitutes shouting the military/security complex’s slogan that “Russia must be punished.”
Greenwald supplies the names of some of these reckless and irresponsible people who are willing to bring on war with their rants: politicians Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Jeanne Shaheen, Jerry Nadler, Marco Rubio—indeed almost all of Congress—Clinton aides such as Philippe Reines and John Podesta, and the legions of presstitutes such as Karen Tumulty, David Frum, Chuck Todd, Tom Friedman—indeed, the entirety of the print and TV media with the exceptions of Tucker Carlson and Pat Buchanan.
When a country armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons and overwhelmed by its own exceptionalism and indispensability has political and media lunatics equating a bait-click commercial marketing scheme with Pearl Harbor, that country is a recipe for the end of the world.
Note: Two presstitutes at Bloomberg, Lauren Etter and Ilya Arkhipov think that filming disadvantaged Americans in order to cast the US in a bad light is the same as interfering in the presidential election, and they think that a Russian food caterer is heading a Russian disinformation campaign.
This shows how utterly stupid the US media is. The entire article is based on nothing, just what some people say they think. Prigozhin’s business is a bait-click marketing scheme. What the utterly dishonest Mueller and the presstitutes are doing is turning a bait-click marketing scheme into an election interfering scheme. The only way this “indictment” could succeed in a court would be if no evidence could be presented, only Mueller’s absurd “indictment.”
Mueller’s “indictment” is not meant to go to court. It is just a propaganda device, and that is how the presstitutes are using it.
As Glenn Greenwald reports, three CNN “journalists” had to resign for their fake news “Russia threat” stories.
In actual fact, the entirely of the US print and TV media should have to resign.
This article was originally published at PaulCraigRoberts.org on February 21, 2018.

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2018/02/22/russiaphobia-is-out-of-control/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Dismantling+Mainstream+Myths+about+the+Palestine+Conflict&utm_campaign=Dismantling+Mainstream+Myths+about+the+Palestine+Conflict

Scroll to see replies

The problem is that russian government is indeed criminal. And the most of world sees that. But nowadays they are trying to interfere in Europe and that is something europeans and co. cannot allow (mafia in the government is not that great idea).

So they are trying to find any reason to attack Russia and to punish it.
Reply 2
Original post by Chucke1992
The problem is that russian government is indeed criminal. And the most of world sees that. But nowadays they are trying to interfere in Europe and that is something europeans and co. cannot allow (mafia in the government is not that great idea).

But its okay when the west does it? :rolleyes:

So they are trying to find any reason to attack Russia and to punish it.

Good luck with that.
I'm curious if anyone has noticed but the only winners from this are the Americans - they dont loose anything through sanctions whilst eh Europeans loose billions and weve started buying their oil/gas. I'd rather remain friends with the Russians than Americans personally.
Original post by Napp
But its okay when the west does it? :rolleyes:

Interference does not mean interference into election.

You see the main problem in Russia is that it has mafia structures in the government to the point where the president is some kind of boss of multiple groups. And the started to spread this influence - nuclear superpower with trillions of money is capable to do that (though people themselves are not because they are bandits). All recent events - drugs in Argentina, massacre of russian army by USA (one group in Russia used USA to deal with another competing group), events with "special status" people and so on - are the precursors.

I presume the goal is to split Russia - considering the tension outside Moscow region it is possible - and leave that bandit group in Moscow region where they will be harmless (the only thing that USA is trying to do that gradually because those morons might decide to use nuclear weapons). Not to mention inside Russia tensions from the people also rise. They are tired of destruction of soviet legacy and handling it to sons, relatives of other people with power.

Original post by Napp
I'm curious if anyone has noticed but the only winners from this are the Americans - they dont loose anything through sanctions whilst eh Europeans loose billions and weve started buying their oil/gas. I'd rather remain friends with the Russians than Americans personally.

I would take USA side anytime instead of modern Russian government, who gradually falls into not just mafia state, but into autocracy (we are even joking here that Putin will become tsar lol). Currently there is a war over european market. And the goal is to prevent Europe to deal with Russia at all.
Americans are good players - but it is not surprising - after all USA was built by jews with the knowledge of past failures.
(edited 6 years ago)
I mean they're definitely shady but then again so is the rest of Europe and the USA also. I think its more than Russia are being found out and the world needs a scapegoat - Trump seems to be very open about all of his shady business.
Original post by indy1999
I mean they're definitely shady but then again so is the rest of Europe and the USA also. I think its more than Russia are being found out and the world needs a scapegoat - Trump seems to be very open about all of his shady business.

It is not more about shadiness - after I am sure all governments are more or less aware of other countries movements(spies and so on).

The problem is that the current Russian government are basically the guys from the streets, who can only show off and then hide as soon as they realize that others are not afraid of them. (after all 90% of government officials came from the bandit groups). Ukraine, Syria - Putin failed in almost everything because he had no guts to do anything (well how could you find guts if your relatives are in Europe? lol). Unlike Europe who has the political legacy of Roman empire with their history of pure political debates in latin they have enormous experience. I had heard even a quote "Never sign contracts with anglo-saxons" or something like this. But at least they stick to their obligations or contracts (though they are able to find workarounds all the time but because they are smart).

Russia on the other side...They had good chances to inherit something from Byzantine (those guys were sly, crafty in political schemes - not to mention legacy of Roman Empire, they existed for centures after them - as far as I remember they provoked a lot of conflicts around, just like Israel lol - though those schemes led to their collapse but whatever) but they inherited only writing and religion lol.

So their political school is quite bad - only Lenin and Stalin were good politicians but it was glorious time - Stalin, Hitler, Churchill, Roosevelt were legendary people of their generation - so they do not have even any shred of responsibility in mind and act like they want thinking that they can do anything because they are special people in Russia.

I would tell even more. In 90s we had the fights over factories, businesses. Even now businessmen are killed here and there. But more to come. The reason is that the prisons started to release those who were caught in 90s and they want their own shares and will come after those who put them in jails. But that only the part of the future trouble.

The main trouble USA has is to collapse Russia without Yugoslavia scenario. Genocides are the less important issues there. Because nuclear, chemical, biological weapons are involved that time.Tons of weapons, military technology. Not to mention much more criminal groups.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Interference does not mean interference into election.

The west has an exceptionally long history of rigging elections for people they like [or simply staging coups] we abrogated the moral high ground a long time ago.

You see the main problem in Russia is that it has mafia structures in the government to the point where the president is some kind of boss of multiple groups. And the started to spread this influence - nuclear superpower with trillions of money is capable to do that (though people themselves are not because they are bandits). All recent events - drugs in Argentina, massacre of russian army by USA (one group in Russia used USA to deal with another competing group), events with "special status" people and so on - are the precursors.

Yes its called the power vertical
Er when was the Russian army massacred by the yanks :lol:.

I presume the goal is to split Russia - considering the tension outside Moscow region it is possible - and leave that bandit group in Moscow region where they will be harmless (the only thing that USA is trying to do that gradually because those morons might decide to use nuclear weapons). Not to mention inside Russia tensions from the people also rise. They are tired of destruction of soviet legacy and handling it to sons, relatives of other people with power.

That is the Kremlins overarching fear, having the west disassemble it [or simply incite regions to break away]

I would take USA side anytime instead of modern Russian government, who gradually falls into not just mafia state, but into autocracy (we are even joking here that Putin will become tsar lol). Currently there is a war over european market. And the goal is to prevent Europe to deal with Russia at all.
Americans are good players - but it is not surprising - after all USA was built by jews with the knowledge of past failures.

I feel you have absolutely no clue about America and its heinous actions. It has actively aided in genocides [indonesia], aided in the use of WMDS [iraq], murdered civillians [iran], invaded for oil and preferential treatment [iraq, most of south/central america]
If you think the americans have anyone but there best interestsat heart you are wrong.
Original post by Napp
The west has an exceptionally long history of rigging elections for people they like [or simply staging coups] we abrogated the moral high ground a long time ago.

The only ones who cares about morality are liberals because they, you know, believe that they are righteous or something.

Original post by Napp

Yes its called the power vertical
Er when was the Russian army massacred by the yanks :lol:.

Recently in Syria. Though it was private groups but whatever - it was one-sided. After all it was the troops of one rivals

Original post by Napp

That is the Kremlins overarching fear, having the west disassemble it [or simply incite regions to break away]

They reap what they sew. Historically Russia did not have colonies so its government used the people in places of slaves. And nowadays regions are tired of constantly feeding Moscow. My bet we'll have multiple countries on the west (some territories will back to european countries), Moscow kingdom or something, Syberian republic (working mainly with asians). Not mention Chinese desire to get its historical land, Japanese desires and others + tons of **** beside Turkey, Armenia.

Original post by Napp
I feel you have absolutely no clue about America and its heinous actions. It has actively aided in genocides [indonesia], aided in the use of WMDS [iraq], murdered civillians [iran], invaded for oil and preferential treatment [iraq, most of south/central america] If you think the americans have anyone but there best interestsat heart you are wrong.

Imperialism has been always like this. I don't call USA the saint. I am not the liberal. But they have the right of strong. China is also expanding around towards different countries. But all countries in the history did that. Assyrians, Ottomans, Roman Empire.
Though the fight between globalism and imperialism is interesting one.

I've got couple of predictions. But with the new middle ages coming I am not sure what might happen
(edited 6 years ago)
There's really a lot more out there with regards to the russian investigation. Indictments so far have picked the low hanging fruits of the tree. The indictment revealed some good info though, it's that reddit forums became a target which leaked onto mainstream social media. It showed that russia wanted to increase racial tensions in America and ultimately undermine Clinton's campaign.

Russia does not want Clinton in power because she'd have continued with strict Obama sanctions that crippled the Russian economy and sent them into a deep recession, which undermined the power of oligarchs and Putin who's leadership became under question in Russia.

The recent Schiff memo also shows that the DoJ had independent sources verify that the steele dossier was indeed true to a very large extent. If that turns out to be true, then Russia have blackmailed Trump and have him under their strings. There are some very big allegations, from money laundering to Donald Trump spying on russian oligarchs to releasing Clinton emails to wikileaks in an effort to get elected.

You're right, the west have been doing the same thing in the last few years. But thats not exactly a reason as to why we shouldnt be worried about Russia. I guess the only thing we can take is how fragile Putin's authoritarian grip over Russia really is
Reply 9
The only ones who cares about morality are liberals because they, you know, believe that they are righteous or something.

umm if you say so?

Recently in Syria. Though it was private groups but whatever - it was one-sided. After all it was the troops of one rivals

By absolutely no metric does that count as America beating Russia?
by that logic ISIS frequently beat America when they spanked various proxies for the Americans.

They reap what they sew. Historically Russia did not have colonies so its government used the people in places of slaves. And nowadays regions are tired of constantly feeding Moscow. My bet we'll have multiple countries on the west (some territories will back to european countries), Moscow kingdom or something, Syberian republic (working mainly with asians). Not mention Chinese desire to get its historical land, Japanese desires and others + tons of **** beside Turkey, Armenia.

How exactly are you defining a colony here?
With regard to the rest of your sentiment in the long term possibly [but then again everything can be proved possible with the advent of time] in the near and mid term? Not a chance.

Imperialism has been always like this. I don't call USA the saint. I am not the liberal. But they have the right of strong. China is also expanding around towards different countries. But all countries in the history did that. Assyrians, Ottomans, Roman Empire.
Though the fight between globalism and imperialism is interesting one.

Who is and what're you?
I feel drawing parallels between ancient civilizations and modern ones is always frought with problems least of all because aside from in the very broadest of strokes they are completely different.
I've got couple of predictions. But with the new middle ages coming I am not sure what might happen

Pray tell?
Original post by Napp
By absolutely no metric does that count as America beating Russia?
by that logic ISIS frequently beat America when they spanked various proxies for the Americans.

Direct confrontation of Russia and USA is impossible - Russian economy won't be able to handle it. No Soviet Union anymore.

Original post by Napp
How exactly are you defining a colony here? With regard to the rest of your sentiment in the long term possibly [but then again everything can be proved possible with the advent of time] in the near and mid term? Not a chance.

I define colony is some kind of puppet state where the economy and goods work towards the mainland. If we look at today's Russia. In the regions - a lot of governors belong to one party led by Putin and co. Their main activity is to enrich yourself and take money from the region.

It works like this: let's say we have a factory in Siberia or something, that produce wood and send it to China. Then the businessman from Moscow comes, buys the factory (aside common folk nobody is angry - money, money), fires all workers, take some guys from Turkmenistan (cheap) to work here and sell the wood himself to China, or rent or sell the factory to China (of course with additional %). So in the end - Moscow gets the money, while region - 0 (all money is spread among region officials).

I would give next 6, or at most 10 years. Maybe it will be faster. Already tensions to the max. Economy is on 1917 stage already, more churches that schools, hospitals are closing, religion at schools.

Original post by Napp

Who is and what're you?
I feel drawing parallels between ancient civilizations and modern ones is always frought with problems least of all because aside from in the very broadest of strokes they are completely different.

I like Glubb's Fate of Empires document.
Civilizations are not that different because a lot of things are inherited from the previous human constructions. Humanity itself hasn't changed much.

Original post by Napp
Pray tell?

I expect EU dissolution. It is not the question if, it is more the question when. If Europe is not united - they will fight among themselves.

Possible revive of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. There are couple of reasons. First reason: There is the incredible rise of nationalism in Belarus (not that extreme as in Ukraine though). A lot of people already consider themselves not russians or belarussians (Belarussia - they don't like that term because "Belarus has no relation to Russia":wink: but litvins and want Grand Duchy of Lithuania back. The only ones who have some warm feeling towards Russia are those who was born in soviet union or at least lived in Russia before moving to Belarus in the past. So when the current president dies - I don't see how he can pass his position to anybody, there are high chances of Ukranian scenario if Russia is still around. Second reason: Poland is the strongest one around Intermarium. It is some kind of weaker version of Germany among Lithuania, Belarus, current Ukraine, Latvia and others. Current tensions with EU can make Poland some kind of outlaw in EU. Ukraine possibly won't join EU so it eventually will have to search for allies and Poland will be natural ally. It is also natural ally to Belarus, possible Latvia and thoers. Intermarium actually has a chance to be the whitest european region in the future.

Russia dissolution, but I already mentioned that. Chechen regions will be warpoints - there are tension already and split between people and government. Some land will come back to the countries, that lost it to Soviet Union (there are a lot of them).

Turkey will try to expand their influence towards Greece - Greece is weak now and if EU dissolves Turkey might claim some historical Ottoman lands. Small countries around like post-Yugoslavia states can be also consumed by Turkey.

There are also some minor things like tensions in Middle East, Iran, some countries in Gulf Region and others...But I am not really follow them. What I would like to see though is the fight between China and India. Considering possible fights beside Kazakhstan (current president it trying to ally with USA * ring ring ring * ), China might have conflicts around its borders too. Not to mention Korea and Japan.

I believe in possible future that would look like this - not every region but west european and USA - wealthy, highly developed cities with the latest technologies and uneducated, religious regions. Dystopia. Eventually uneducated folk will start the war to destroy the cities. Rinse and repeat.
(edited 6 years ago)

I believe in possible future that would look like this - not every region but west european and USA - wealthy, highly developed cities with the latest technologies and uneducated, religious regions. Dystopia. Eventually uneducated folk will start the war to destroy the cities. Rinse and repeat.

Primitive, aggressive civilizations usually destroy the advanced and merciful ones.
Original post by PTMalewski
Primitive, aggressive civilizations usually destroy the advanced and merciful ones.

Because the people living in advanced and merciful civilizations usually forget how they were founded. I like reading Glubb in that regard. Recommend to everybody all the time.
Probably because of media portrayal more than anything else TBH.

Russia is actively aware of the prospect of M.A.D (mutually assured destruction) in the event of war breaking out with any other geopolitical super power.
Reply 14
Original post by Dodo0099
Probably because of media portrayal more than anything else TBH.

Russia is actively aware of the prospect of M.A.D (mutually assured destruction) in the event of war breaking out with any other geopolitical super power.

Arguably thats the reasoning behind its forays into Europe, they believe that the Americans are trying to undermine MAD - especially with the ABM shield.
I don't really think that (sorry can't quote for some weird reason) I honestly think that it's about politics I mean in some parts people are pro-Russia. No one can really undermine M.A.D (it's a bit of a misconception) even if those missiles were shot out of the air I would say there's a fair chance that the warhead could detonate regardless, leading to an atmospheric detonation which would still affect a country (via nuclear fallout and EMP) either way no one really wins. plus it's impossible to determine between types of warhead.
Reply 16
Original post by Dodo0099
I don't really think that (sorry can't quote for some weird reason) I honestly think that it's about politics I mean in some parts people are pro-Russia. No one can really undermine M.A.D (it's a bit of a misconception) even if those missiles were shot out of the air I would say there's a fair chance that the warhead could detonate regardless, leading to an atmospheric detonation which would still affect a country (via nuclear fallout and EMP) either way no one really wins. plus it's impossible to determine between types of warhead.

Maybe, maybe not - i mean i tend to side with that argument simply due to the number of missiles the SMT et al. field it would require a vast number of interceptors to make a difference.
Alas it makes very little difference this opinion as the only one that matters is Russias and they take a very dim view on it.
Putin would have you killed for taking his last Rolo.
Reply 18
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Putin would have you killed for taking his last Rolo.

Me and Vlad are tight bro. I call him V-sizzle
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Napp
Maybe, maybe not - i mean i tend to side with that argument simply due to the number of missiles the SMT et al. field it would require a vast number of interceptors to make a difference.
Alas it makes very little difference this opinion as the only one that matters is Russias and they take a very dim view on it.

Seriously even if it broke up in mid air the contaminants would spread.

plus if normal ballistic missiles and nukes are launched at the same time, the chances of interception are significantly reduced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending